Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What're your plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gobaith, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Evening all :)! This half term week has flown by right? Tomorrow im off to the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff to watch the rugby Wales 'v' South Africa. Looking forward to that :) Then BGT finals in the night, cant wait :D Im such a saddo :rolleyes: Then the rest of the weekend will consist of revision revision reision :eek:
    What about you guys?
    Chloe x

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Enjoy the Rugby :)
    You should of been revising all week ;)
    When's your next exam? and which one is it?

My sons got his Maths Monday - haven't seen him look at it yet :rolleyes:

My plans are - to do nothing :thumbup:

3. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Ive done a little this week haha.. i have maths monday too, but i have looked at it. once. :rolleyes: I dont blame him though haha!
    Good luck with the 'doing nothing' lol, its always fun :) chillaxxxxxx :D

4. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Having a big family party on Sunday for the six of my grandchildren that have their birthdays between May 9th and June 7th. We will have 12 adults and 8 children - all of my children and step-children and partners, except for my eldest step-son and his family who can't make it. I just hope it doesn't rain as I have a BBQ planned.

5. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I'm at work today and am showing with the dogs tomorrow.

6. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Bit of housework then meeting my friend this morning - had planned a lovely walk with our doggies but I think it will just be us having a good catch up as it's a bit hot.

Whatever I feel like this afternoon and this evening we are meeting my bro and sis in law who we dont see v often for a meal with the rest of the family.

7. danielled

danielled Guest

I'm going out to top up on more food for the pets as I'm running out and tomorrow I plan to chill.

8. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

College stuff this afternoon, picking up a load of stuff for my ratties this evening, housework & cleaning out the rats tomorrow.
    Was supposed to be going to an Ann Summers party & was really looking forward to it but I got too much college stuff to do so I've taken a rain check because I'm sensible

9. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Im going to be working all weekend as I will be every weekend this month! Still cant complain coz I get the mon to fri off instead!!LOL:thumbup:
    Oh, and waiting for Pat the Cat to do a fully formed poo. (I do lead an exciting life dont I??):cool:

10. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Had the strangest mental image when I read that, of an old fashioned maternity ward with men pacing & smoking & looking worried, only with a cat litter tray in the corner:eek::D

11. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I am off to a BBQ for my brothers 40th at 3.30, have just asked son to run bath for me so I can start on the big kid clean up:lol: very mucky puppies LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice