Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What !!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Domoniques, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Domoniques

Domoniques PetForums Senior

Hi all
    Last Saturday 2 wedding cars pulled outside my house and I went to see who was getting married bridesmaids went in the first car, Bride girl next door so watched as she got into the car saying to me you must come to the bbq I will speak to mum . I just waved and blew her a kiss and came away .
    I knew she was having a big wedding and a sit down meal on the saturday , then sunday afternoon and evening they were doing a bbq in the garden for friends and people who did not attend the wedding , ( i was not invited but did not expect to be either )so coming home tonight I found on my doorstep a glass bowle with bridesmaids flowers in it half dead ( well nearly ) am I supposed to feel they care or is this an after thought , whats it about

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Sometimes when people are planning a wedding, some things get over looked.
    When my aunty was getting married in the church in her village, loads of the vilagers come out to see us all walking up the hill and the woman that used to do the village shop (friend of my gran also and we used to walk our family dog with her) and we asked her to come along, said there was room at the back they could squeeze in.
    Then after we asked them to come into the hall for a drink.

My aunty and her oh were concentrating on inviting all close friends and family, it was not that they did not want these people there, but invited them along as an afterthought and because they wanted them there :)

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice