Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What you doing today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 18, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

When I got up at 7.30 to make oh lunch and sort the dogs out, I decided to just continue cleaning and sorting where I left off last night. Something must be up, says my oh, I never tidy at this early :rolleyes:

Oh's friend gave us a tv unit lastnight, it won't fit in his house. it's a really nice unit, pine (stained a little darker) with glass doors (and a lock! lol).
    I decided it would look great in place of the tv unit which is grey plastic and horrible.

So I thought the tv would not be that hard to move... WRONG! I got it half way onto the unit and there was NO way I could push it on! The unit is a good few inches taller and the tv is really heavy and it started sliding to the back of the stand it was on! :eek: I thought I was going to drop it!!

I somehow managed to get it back on *phew* now I can't watch tv all day because I have moved the tv out of the way, and put everything else on the unit and sorted all the wires (loads of them!) from behind the pc and the tv, and labled all the plugs :)

Then I hoovered and cleaned the rest of the room and I'm knackered! Lol

Just waiting on Vicki coming to collect Pixie and Honey, thank goodness, it has been a tiring and stressfull week, have never had them for that long before!
    Will off and take a few pics of them then off for a shower so oh's mate can run me into town.

Managed to get a babysitter and off for a 'double date' meal in a lovely village pub on the other side of the river from here, but not before nipping to TKmaxx to find something to wear! lol

What's everyone else up to today?

x

2. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Im off to the pet shop to get some antibiotics for my poorly goldfish :( But i think im off out tonight :D Have fun today!

3. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

Our friend is coming up from Edinburgh for a few days, can't wait to see him!

We need to leave in an hour to go and pick him up from the train station and I'm still sitting here in my PJs and not even had a shower yet!

Think I'd better make a move! :D

4. minizoo

minizoo PetForums Junior

nothing too exciting..my daughter is at her dads and my son is toddling around here emptying my tumble dryer!
    was going to ride out but its torrential rain so will give the horses a rest and think we'll put the wizard of oz or national velvet on tv lol xx

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I was up at 5.30, watched a film, read a bit, made a mess in the kitchen trying to cut up a rather ripe melon.

Sunny here, so i'll take the dogs for a good run later.

6. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

not done too much to be honest. got up, took bailey out, had some lunch. now sitting here.

going out tonight though for some drinks and some games of pool i beleive. then maybe on somewhere else. see how it goes. :) maybe have some curry for dinner :D

7. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

I am supposed to be cleaning the fish tank, but I guess can't get motivated. That and the fact that my three year old always wants to help and will only scrape the algae off of a 1cm squared piece of glass for hours on end.

Whatever everyone is doing today, I hope you have a great day!

8. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Supposed to be doing the boring stuff - you know housework, possibly out to italian tonight, other than that not a lot. :(

9. rona

rona Guest

Been out getting my pheasant pens ready, just got back to have something to eat then getting ready to meet Tashi, Christine and Nonnie later

10. animallover111

Can i ask Rona what are "pheasant pens"....:confused: :confused:

11. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Do you ever find any long tail feathers?

12. rona

rona Guest

large open pens in the woods where we keep the pheasants for a few weeks until they are big enough to go out into the wide world

Not often at this time of year.
    Why, do you want some

13. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

When you get some. My cats love them.

14. Luvdogs

Luvdogs PetForums VIP

Got up at 6.30am, walked the pooches....had a cousins 30th birthday party last night. Hubby really rough today....was sick in the garden taking the dogs out for a wee earlier :eek: nice!!
    My sister took took me to my hospital pre admissions check up thingy earlier.
    Not doing alot now, might go and get some munchies for later, and watch a DVD :D

15. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

If i have enough time i'll go and get you some and bring them tonight:D

16. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

That would be great!

I have one left, but its looking a tad mangled.

17. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I'll see what i can do;)

18. Terrier Fan

Terrier Fan PetForums VIP

I'm waiting for my babies to come home :)
    My mum and dad have been on holiday for a week and wanted to take the dogs with them, I didn't have the heart to say no because they have so much fun.
    I have missed them terribly :(

My nephew is coming over soon so that will give my something to do until they get home.

19. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Been to town to get my new glasses, good job cos Ted chewed my others up last night:mad:
    Then later we are taking dogs to sutton cheney wharf, cos sister next door tells me they are going to be drilling the walls AGAIN!!! poor Ted gets terrified so we have to take him well away, just hope it doesnt rain:)

20. I've just been doing boring stuff today, went to shops for a bottle of wine - got I.D'd :eek: :blushing: then cleaned all the furbabies out. OH was suposed to be coming down later to watch a few dvds, but not sure now!

Hope everyone has a good Saturday night! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice