Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What you all up to this weekend?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lou05, Nov 2, 2007.

1. lou05

lou05 PetForums Junior

Thought i would start this thread off!!!

What you all up to this weekend?

Me im bathing my pony on sat ready to take to a show on sunday

2. Stacey86

Stacey86 PetForums Member

Hi Lou05,

Im going to take a tour around the delivery suite at my local hospital as Im only 3 weeks away from becoming a first time mummy! So it should be interesting!

Lou, we will shortly be adding a new forum for horses and ponies if you have any ideas on what we could include for this then that would be great and hopefully you will enjoy chatting on there.

Stacey :)

3. rottiesloveragdolls

Hi Every one :)
    Well i am doing what i always do weekends cleaning & loving my Cats dog parrots kids and husband, note the kids and husband come last :D lol
    hope you all have a great weekend. ;) x

4. rottiesloveragdolls

Congrats on the pregnancy, & good luck,;)

5. jo-ann

jo-ann PetForums Junior

i will be cleain out the ferret the rabbits the ducks and the giaun pigs and taking the dogs out for a long walk then sorting out the kids and the blok lol

just 3 week wow
    good luck at the hospital it is always nice to have a good look around frist

6. lou05

lou05 PetForums Junior

Good luck with your hospital visit! :)

A horse section would be good!

7. tessalou33

tessalou33 PetForums Newbie

hello all. i shall be getting used to my new puppy that came home with me on thursday a 9wks old golden retriever. oh my it has a loud bark!!! what have i done.,..:( aww lou. u be great and have lots of interesting things to see. but i can never work out as we actual most ppl dont get to use the things on offer. i wanted the pool wasnt allowed.. how cruel is that for showin me and havin on in my room, i was in.,

8. tessalou33

tessalou33 PetForums Newbie

hello all. i shall be getting used to my new puppy that came home with me on thursday a 9wks old golden retriever. oh my it has a loud bark!!! what have i done.,..:( aww stacey u be great and have lots of interesting things to see. but i can never work out as we actual most ppl dont get to use the things on offer. i wanted the pool wasnt allowed.. how cruel is that for showin me and havin on in my room, i was in.,

9. Stacey86

:) Thanks everyone will keep you posted!

10. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

Hiya,

I'm just having a nice quiet week end maybe take the dogs out somewhere. I'm on maternity leave as got a baby due in December so got alot of time to kill lol

11. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

We are having a little family bonfire get together at home, our youngest has just turned 1 year old.

So its going to be a small contained fire, little pretty fireworks (no bangers) & of course plenty of pie n pea's.

Oh congrats & good luck to the expectant mothers

12. Stacey86

Congratulations Plumo72!

Im due 29th November have been on Maternity leave for just 2 weeks and already I want to SCREAM!! Im sooo bored but with only 3 weeks left Im sure that I will be very busy soon!

Good luck and keep us all informed :)

Stacey x

13. rottiesloveragdolls

Make the most of your time while you can, you will be wanting a rest as you will be too busy when little one is here, :eek:

14. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

I'm due on Christmas day, eeek! I've got an 18 month old who is keeping me on my toes though.

15. petsinparadise

petsinparadise PetForums Newbie

hi all,
    im tracey, and im rehoming my kittens this weekend,
    aww to the golden retriever puppy , i had one of those called josh, he sadly passed away a few years ago, but what a loyal boy he was.

also im house hunting.

a question i have a 16/17 year old daughter, who wants (or thinks) she wants to get pregnant.
    dont get me wrong, but we are a good family, working parents and all that,
    but that is all she wants, what can i do?

ttfn
    tracey.

Magik likes this.
  16. mell-e-c

mell-e-c PetForums Member

Oh Dear!

Im 19 and i am ready for a baby, however i live with my fiance and we have been together for 5 years and are very commited to one another. I am going to wait though, as broody as I am!!!

what breed of kitten are you rehoming?

Mell

17. mell-e-c

mell-e-c PetForums Member

ask your daughter to visit this site

Teen Pregnancy Information And Facts

it has all the facts... hopefully will make her realise physically, emotionally and financially she isnt ready!

18. wencar

wencar PetForums Junior

Well I off to a bulldog ch show this weekend I just come back from the USA and its taking me a bit to settle down it was in the 90s over there so I been cold sinces I came back haha

19. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

:eek::eek:
    OMG...
    I would really be encouraging her to live life a bit first, get a career & maybe a few quid behind her first.
    What about if she was to get a job in child care or something along those lines.

20. rockchick_1

rockchick_1 PetForums Newbie

i am just,trying to ease back pain,with pain killers,think i have a trapped nerve,owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaagoooonnnnyyyyy!!
    hubby took over,aww,so i am literally being a lazy bum lol,belive me not by choice!!,oh an i am on here lookingfor a kitten,any ideas any1??much love to all ,byeee xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice