Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What would you recommend

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Phoenix&Charlie'sMum, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

Well its official, when we move house - hopefully end of next month, we are thinking of getting another dog.. :eek:

OH works our dogs, so will be looking into getting another worker to join our family, he would like a terrier either a Patterdale, Border or Parsons so what do you guys think would be best for our gang?

for those of you who dont know, I have 3 lurcher boys, all neutured, and only 2 of them are workers as Charlie is 8 years old and having joint problems.

2. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

I'd go for a border only because they are super cute! Lol

3. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Id prbably go for a Border too. Not only are they cute but they are not known for being as hyper as some other terrier types. (I imagine your Lurchers like to lounge around on ocassion?? I cant imagine a Patterdale lounging!!LOL);)

4. Sheen and Eli

Sheen and Eli PetForums VIP

Patterdale would be my choice, theres a fella our way with 2 and a whippet they all work loverly as a group.

5. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice