Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What u all doing tomorrow ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by willa, Apr 11, 2011.

1. willa

willa PetForums VIP

I'm so bored.My sister is hogging the tv room with her boyfriend. So i'm in the kitchen unable to watch tv ! :(

What's everyone doing tomorrow ? I'm taking mum to the hospital for her 6 week check-up. ( praying she'll be able to drive again). Nervous about it coz i hate hospitals - they make me feel queazy and faint :rolleyes:

what's everyone else doing

2. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Working :)

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Going to work:(

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Fingers crossed my OH gets his student loan we are off into town tomorrow morning to get some stuff :)

and paying for my game worn hockey shirt :D

then just sitting on here for the rest of the day as its my day off work :D

5. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Hope it goes well tomorrow :)

I've got an appointment at 9.30 for about an hour, then the gym, then walk Bumble and thenn

Then I'm not sure lol

Em
    xx

6. Sacremist

Sacremist Mum to 2 cats and a dog

I have an Exam Board meeting in Manchester in preparation for the upcoming GCSEs. I have to catch the 8am train and won't get home till about 4:30pm. I then start work at 5pm till 9pm.

Hopefully, I'll grab a snack and watch a bit of telly before bed.

7. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

hope it go tomorrow
    i am having a meating with my mum crisis team and cpn as she would take her pills tonight and there at there wits end with her and are saying hospatil so not looking forword to tomorrow at all :( apart from that house work feed the pets then i dont know lol

8. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

Hope everything goes well for everyone that has important things going on tomorrow :)

My Mum is going to the eye hospital for a check up tomorrow, I have to go to my sister's flat to check up on the rats and change the water etc (she's on holiday). I was meaning to do some digital painting in Photoshop today but never got round to it, so I'll be doing that tomorrow too.

9. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

screw tomorrow, I'm gonna get thru today first lol its only 6am :D

10. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

All depends on the weather.. eventually ill go to work but ill try and enjoy my day till then.

11. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Got the monster here. She's asked if we can do a short walk with the dogs tomorrow (erm not put that to the boys yet) :eek: Then I've got to keep her entertained to keep her out of trouble. So I think we might be baking in the afternoon. :D

12. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

At the vets with Miffy tomorrow because he has a lump above his tail. Not sure what else yet!

13. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

I will be a heavy at the church door when the first batch of our communists:)..will be getting the FIrst Communion...
    and my parents are coming over! scared and excited at the same time!
    and best wishes Cheeko...hope it will be just ok...

14. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

Early start for me :( I have got uni til 3 then it'll take me 2 hours to get home, eat dinner when i get in and spend some quality time with the kids and the hubby. And then i'll be on here i presume til late :D

15. Erzs

Erzs PetForums Member

I keep telling myself that I'm going to have a big spring clean of my bedroom. I'll most likely spend the day looking for other things to do instead though! :p

16. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

joys of food shopping tomorrow! oh what an exciting life I lead NOT!!!!!

17. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, I have had breakfast, done all my housework, in about an hour and a quarter I'll be waking Louie the dog for our first walk of the day, I think I'll take him down the scary woods today as we haven't been there for a while!, It's nice to see dawn breaking in the woods but nowhere near as quiet as you might think!, Louie the dog came across his first rough sleeper early the other morning and it really freaked him out! he'll have to get used to it as we get quite a few rough sleepers around here in the warner months!. wayne.

18. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

For all of you with important stuff going on tomorrow, I hope things go well for you.
    To everyone else see you here some time tomorrow.

19. Nithnell

Nithnell PetForums Senior

Think we're collecting timber. We have 12 acres of riverbank to play with and when it rains heavily, it soon rises and brings half a forest downstream with it and leaves it on the bank. That can go in the timber shed and dry out for the rest of the year ready for the log burners. :D

20. vanessalane1

vanessalane1 PetForums Newbie

i'll be at work, probably til late, then what else i do depends on launch time. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice