Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what type of a person would your dog be ??

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sailor, Apr 4, 2011.

1. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

I made a comment in another thread and it made me think this would make a good thread :D

Sailor is a very fun loving affectionate dog around his family, he loves to play, loves any attention he recieves and adores his family, yet around other dogs, he is rather full of himself and puts on this show of superiority, really full of himself :rolleyes:

So as a person, I would imagine Sailor to be the fun loving father figure, who has a vain side, spending hours infront of the mirror when getting ready to go out :D lol

what about your dogs ?? if they were a person, what type of a person would you imagine them to be ??

2. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Adam- like David Brent!! thinks he is much more popular then he is.:rolleyes: A bossy, selfish toerag (who can be very sweet at times....just enough to redeem himself!LOL).

Hannah- very shy and quiet in public. But very mumsy and cuddly in private (quite likely to spit on a tissue and wipe your face with it!):D

Heidi- also very shy and quiet in public. Quite energetic, probably run in her spare time and occassionally dance like a maniac to the radio!! (as long as no-one could see her.:eek:)

3. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Monty is an Alan Carr. He is very sensitive, has a feminine side, cute and can be a bit dim sometimes but everyone loves him. He loves dressing up too :D

Milly would be like a sister or best friend to you one that would fight your corner but she is jealous and would need all the attention and focus on her. She's also a tomboy so no girly stuff!!

4. rona

rona Guest

The cocky, joking swaggering, aloof type with lots of gob when something spooks him cos he's really just a big woos :D

5. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Jack would be noisey but love everyone. Would probaly get a few slaps for trying to lick everyone in sight :p

Blu would be reserved around people he doesn't know but probaly after all the girls ;)

Cheeko would be friendly but soon tell you if you got on his bad side!

6. shells

shells PetForums VIP

buster is the doggie version of my hubby they are both real lazy love there food and really stink :D

7. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

The collie would come close to my ideal man: sporty and intelligent and desperate to please ;) His big gob would be his downfall though.

The JRT would be like my dad, tough little guy, grumpy and grouchy, but a real softy with the women of the family :)

8. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Ha ha we were talking about this the other day

Willow would be the girl at school who everyone likes and is really funny but no one fancies cos she's really tall and a bit of a tomboy.

Percy is the one with the cool haircut, everyone wants to be his friend and bask in his limelight. As eroswoof said if he was a rockstar he would be the bass player. The dark sexy one :001_smile:

Rocky is the shy one, a bit of a sheep, he's like Percy's groupie and follows him everywhere copying him

9. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

Haha, and you chose them both! ;)

10. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Holly would be a bossy old fashioned matron :lol: she's a stickler for time keeping & is always giveing health checks :eek:

Banjo probably an F1 driver :rolleyes: & worry about things later or a tennis ball checker :lol:

11. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

lol This would be my dallie too:D

GSP would be the cute little kid that brings teacher an apple everyday...:rolleyes:

12. shells

shells PetForums VIP

hmmm you have a point there evidently i have a thing about short fat hairy smelly males :D

13. holly2009

holly2009 Guest

Holly our Cocker...

Looks: Long legged, watches her figure, big eye lashed blonde bombshell
    Personality: Dippy, uneducated, tease, who everyone loves :D defo childless as way to posh to push!

14. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

NO :yikes: Only I'M his groupie :crying: ugh...this could cause fights :lol:

xxxxxxxx

I'm not sure who I'd liken Bumby too - I've never met a human as amazing as he is *emo* :eek:

Em
    xx

15. ClaireLouise

LOL good thread

My Cassie would be Victor Meldrew or some other grumpy git lol

#15 ClaireLouise, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  16. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

Enzo-Lazy, always hungry,would have someone hes very close too.

Dexter-Active,sporty,intrested in the ladys;)

Bella-Flirty :D,friendly and fun.

Tia-playful and pretty.

:D

17. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

He would either be really emo or the annoying person always bouncing around and so enthusiastic about everything unless it's rain of course can't have his precious hair getting wet :rolleyes:. Very close to his family and friends though

18. borderer

borderer Guest

max as in mad max:001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice