Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what training

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by barneythore, Aug 15, 2009.

1. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

i am at the minute going to classes with barney they use clickers he coming along ok i thought it was a class were you do training on lead i.e heel work is there a special name for these classes that i could look for

2. Savahl

Savahl Guest

You may find they will move onto heelwork...I did a clicker course with buster and we did do things like heel work and recall - just using the clicker to train it.

The first few lessons were mostly gettin used to the clicker and doing sit/downs/stays

3. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

The one I went to/going back to is KC reg and it goes right upto advanced obediance with some going to Crufts. I'm not sure if that is the type you are looking for but it seems to be the only KC reg club in my area.

4. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

I think you mean a puppy/starter class

5. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

thanks for that i just wondered thats all obviously then i will be doing heel work at a later date

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice