Scout has had the runs and has been vomiting since yesterday morning. Today, the runs seem to have subsided, but there is still some vomiting. We have been starving him, but thought about giving him a light meal tonight. What should we give him? (We did consider taking him to the vet, but to be honest, he seems fine in himself. He is drinking plenty of water, and we thought we would wait and see how things looked tomorrow. If he vomits at all overnight we will take him in the morning).