Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What to do on a 'date'??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Emraa, May 31, 2010.

1. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

I am sure some of you are sick hearing about this by now, but for those who aren't, or don't even know what I am on about...

My ex from 11 years ago and I have recently got back in contact with each other, we are friends at the moment and we have both come out of long term relationships in the past 12 months - 2 years so I think we are both just testing the water a little.
    We met at the weekend and got on really well, we walked the dogs for hours and could've talked for longer (but my blistered feet stopped us!) We are seeing each other again this week but I need ideas of what to do. I am suffereing with the blisters so no long walk suggestions please!
    We live in a place where you always know someone so ideally it would be something a bit private (but no too private!), last thing we need is to be interupted or for rumours to start flying!

Please help! :confused:

2. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

You could go for dinner or to the cinema? i'm not very good with dates lol me and OH would just go down the pub!

3. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Raisins are much nicer than dates, or you could try apricots...

Seriously though, I don't have a god damn clue about 'dating'. :001_unsure: :crazy:

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Have you any Castles near you, you could do a nice little picnic just the two of you, and all the way up their on the top of the castle you could get up to loads and no one would see you ;) meaning sly kissing and cuddling.:thumbup:
    Or what about going to the beach.
    Or travel to the next city or town and go sight seeing.
    Buy some of them gel blister things that help with bad blisters on your feet, you could go to a zoo or something like that then :thumbup:

5. rona

rona Guest

Are there any canals where you live?
    You could hire a boat or go on a barge

6. girlyhouse

girlyhouse PetForums Senior

what about going for coffee n chat ? cinema like someone said would be good too , maybe before or after the coffee if you both felt like it x

7. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Uuuuhhhh???? :blink:

8. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

Ditto! :rolleyes:

Not sure if the thought of that terrifies me or excites me!!:eek:

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Probably scare the shite out of you to start, but up there mmmm me finks you would be excited. Butterflies eh!:thumbup:

10. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

To be honest i don't know if i am doing the right thing at all. I am not even sure if i should take it any further. I have thought about it and one moment I like the idea and the next moment I think I am making a massive mistake! It's a long story but he's been a bit of a bad boy in the past, and done some stupid things. My friends and family would say i am an idiot for even considering it, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, after all it's been 11 years...

11. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

I'm 47 and i haven't matured yet, so unless he's been really bad eg violent, go with your heart, and good luck:D

12. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

No, he hasn't done anything violent, just stupid things that some lads in their teens and twenties do...:rolleyes:

13. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Well in that case go with your heart, i did some stupid things when i was younger, but once you find that certain someone, you get a reality check, and ive been married 22 years now:thumbup:

14. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

Well done you! :)

15. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Thanks, it doesn't hurt that much:lol:

16. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

What to do???? How to know if he's the right one???

Go on a romantic picnic someone reasonably secluded.

Bottle of bubbly and lots of nibbles from Sainsburys

Don't forget the candles to keep the wasps and bugs away

Lay out the rug, have a glass of bubbly and seductivley feed each other the nibbles.......strawberries dipped in bubbly is always good.

When filled up lay onto your back and close your eyes.....feel the warmth of the sun beating down.

Let the bubbly and the atmosphre wash through you.....
    ......And get him him prick those damm blisters and treat them with a good antiseptic. Put plasters on and give you a piggyback all the way home.

That will tell if he is for real or not :thumbup:

1 person likes this.
  17. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

I think he would run a mile! Especially if i asked for a piggy back!:scared:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice