UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right my puppys fur has gone really weird!!!! earlier i noticed she had a few circles of fur sticking up. the size of a penny but she came in just now and theres like 60 of them. perfect penny size circles of fur sticking up like bumps....it wont brush back down either...i checked her skin and theres no marks but its a little red? what could it be as its just come on like this in the past few hours??? it looks really strange :( xx

G

·
Eek definitely looks like a reaction to something. I'd get her to vets ASAP. I guess it's night there and you need to get hold of the emergency vet? Can you drive there and keep calling on the way?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im going to have to get a taxi. the nearest vets is 2 miles away and i dont have a car...sorry to up and leave but i want to make sure she is ok......ill post when i find out what it is....bye xx

·
Registered
742 Posts
got that with fern a coupleof times when she was younger, allergic reaction to something, got steriods and antihistamines, then changed to raw nd hasn't had them since !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.