Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What the bloomin hell, this is awful!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tigerneko, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Found this on an eBay search for a new cage for my finches...

Cage for parrot, monkey, cockatiel, budgie, finch, bird on eBay (end time 16-Jun-10 14:36:23 BST)

It states this fairly ordinary sized parrot cage (alright for something Amazon or Cockatoo sized but not Macaw imo) is 'suitable for monkeys' .....BLOODY MONKEYS???!!!!

sorry but anyone in the right mind who thinks this is a good sized housing for a primate is out of their minds!

Stuff like that makes me really mad :(

and for the record.... the bar spacing is FAR too big for finches or budgies, they'd be straight outta there! How irresponsible :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

That is pathetic, I really hope no one buys it :(

3. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I know, me too :(

it's just a very irresponsible thing to do... I mean, anyone who might be buying finches or budgies for the first time and is looking for a cage might be really impressed by this massive cage (massive for a finch or budgie) and buy it, not realising the bar spacing (which doesnt appear to be mentioned on the listing) is too wide :(

...and if anyone else so much as thinks of putting a monkey in there... they'd be the ones who need bloody caging! Owning monkeys is cruel imo anyway, no 'average' person will be able to offer them the space, time and care they really need :(

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

The mind bogles at some people! Who wold even want a monkey as a pet??
    I once saw a large rabbit hutch being advertised by a 'breeder' who kept their Chihuahua's in it!!:mad:It just made me feel ill at the thought..:(

5. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

oh my god, seriously? That's terrible! Those poor doggies :(

Hopefully anyone who is stupid enough to think that it's suitable for a monkey is too stupid to be able to get hold of a monkey!

6. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Yes you know those really, really small ones that look a bit like a Cappucino only there not coffee coloured but are much, much smaller like those you get in Kinder eggs! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice