Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What stupid things have you done when drunk....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Patterdale_lover, May 7, 2011.

1. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Well some of you know i had a party for my birthday yesterday.

Stupidly stupidly stupidly stupidly kissed one of my friends (male may i add) and now I am in the stage of wanting to crawl under a rock and die. I guess it coulda been worse.

So what stupid things have you done. Come on make me feel less bad about it!! :p

2. StaffieLover1987

StaffieLover1987 PetForums Junior

Ive come home after a night out and put the wrong key in my door,turned the key thinking i had done it...... :rolleyes: and proceeded to "open" my door and it didnt.... and i walked into my door...giving my self a serious nosebleed :eek: .......i'd had my nose pierced a few days before too.....needless to say my mum wasnt impressed because i'd hit the door so hard i'd woke every1 up...... :eek: and she had to clean me up as i was that drunk i cudnt sit up properly.....that was 1 BAD hangover the next day!!!! :D :D :D

3. Bandy

Bandy Banned

Got on stage at a female strip club...

Thankfully the manager stopped me before I got nude. :eek:

But...I did get some of my one's back from the lady dancers in tips . :D

4. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Well.......................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Me and my mom went out to an irish night and i got totally hammered!! Got in a taxi to go home and because i was sooooo out of it i thought it would be much cheaper for us to be dropped off up the road:confused: So on the way home my feet were killing me so took off my shoes and walked home bare foot in the snow :eek: Well we managed to wobble home and i thought it would be a fab idea to sing 'Mandy' on the door step (westlife had just got to no1 that week) Well i had one cracker of a hangover the next morning and some very odd looks off the neighbours :eek:

5. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

Post things in here !!!!! *sigh*

6. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Stood in my local crowded pub arguing with my long term girlfriend and yelled "All right we'll get married then!"...There was silence, then a cheer and much slapping on the back and buying of drinks.Three weeks later I married her...big mistake.
    Trouble is after shouting that out in front of dozens of witnesses I didn't dare back out...:glare:
    Luckily I was single again less than a year later...:D

7. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I've never been drunk:p

8. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Drinking underage huh? :lol:

9. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Whats wrong with that lol I used to be able to drink a bloke under the table when i was 14........ But if my kids think they are drinking under age they can think again :D

10. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Nothin', just keep an eye on your livers! :lol:

11. ajohnson

ajohnson Banned

I always do the whole 'I'm invinsible' thing when I'm drunk. Which usually ends up in me on the floor, rolling around in pain.

12. Patterdale_lover

I'm like Harley bear can drink most men under the table. Not that its something to be proud of. I had 4 beers, 4 vodka shots and a large bottle of something :confused: and was sober-ish by the time i got in.

Haha we had one like that there last night! OMG your in oxfordshire too?! Where abouts, sorry i'm nosy :eek:

13. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

And to mention it: keep an eye on your blood pressure... :eek:

14. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

I have never been drunk. Can't see the attraction of it to be honest

Liz

15. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

is this the same "friend" you was going to the cinema with the other day? could it be the start of something new ;)

16. owner2be

owner2be PetForums Member

worst thing i done while drunk was declaired my undying love to my ex but...................................

was her mum on the phone :eek:

17. ajohnson

ajohnson Banned

I'm from good ol' Thame, how about you?

18. Patterdale_lover

Oh my lord are you kidding thats where i had my party last night up the skatepark!! PM me your name i might know you.

19. alan g a

alan g a Hello ev'ry body peeps. Stavross 'ere init.

That'sch a schilly queschtion. How schould I know. I'm sctill p.. eh drunk.:eek::tongue_smilie::blink::eek:

20. Savahl

Savahl Guest

hmmm not much recently, iv been a good girl...in my late teens/early 20s I lost alot of time so god knows what i got up to..

My problem was I used to go out with work, and insist on matching them drink for drink... an 18yo girl cannot drink as much as a 40something yr old man who is used to knocking back anything between 6 and 10 pints on a normal night out let alone a session. We went to lingfield tracks for the day once, started in the pub at 10am for breakfast and beer... and drunk all day, it was a box at the races so alot of wine and beer flowing, then pub after, and bar, and indian... I got home at about 3am, having left the house at 9.30am the previous day.

I had no bag, no coat, no glasses, no scarf (it was an xmas do)... and a BIG bump on my head, that i can only assume was walking into a lamp post outside a nightclub we were heading to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice