Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what`s everyone up to?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Leah84, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i gotta wait in for the new washing machine to be delivered today and i`m bored as heck already :( apparently it`ll come anytime between 7am - 8pm, it best be here before 7 as we have classes tonight though. the amusing part is i now have to explain to the delivery men that they no longer have to collect our old machine as someone stole it from the front of the house during the night :rolleyes: typically it`s freezing again so i can`t even go out the garden an play fetch with jake, sat here with the heating on and wrapped in a blanket :lol:

anyone doing anything interesting today?

2. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

This and that.......trying to sort out hire of some diving equipment, but the shop seems to be shut (although according to their answer phone they are open 10.00 - 14.00 today!)

Got a load of washing in, but looks like it's going to rain, so guess that won't be going outside!

3. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

I am having a pj day :)

I did an 18 hour day on monday, then got no sleep at all yesterday due to road works outside and the dogs playing, deliveries etc and i had dancing last night!

So today, i had a lie in, took the doggys for a nice stroll, have thrown some washing in the machine and got back in my pjs :p ima also have a bath, have a quick dust round and a play with the dogs, then maybe have a nanny nap (as im still shattered!) and then walk the dogs, feed them and go off to work :)

4. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

so everyone`s doing their washing then :lol: i haven`t had a machine for 2 weeks now which just happened to be the nicest 2 weeks of the year so far and now it`s miserable again my new one is being delivered :rolleyes:

5. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Should be doing uni work! Aunt is coming round in a bit which will be nice saves me going to her :p

Might go to Hobby Craft and Pets At Home later or play on the Wii :eek:

6. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

ive been out fo a driving lesson with the husband. i think they are going really well... i think he agrees lol.
    we popped into sainsburys for a coffee and am now going to attempt the mountinous pile of ironing (while watching a film) that has crept into my basket during the night!

7. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

its tipping it down here,
    So the doing the washing is pointless :p

8. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

At work with aload of coursework infront of me not knowing what to do :\

9. willa

willa PetForums VIP

TV and pj's day:D:D. Currently sat on sofa with huge cuppa tea watching films.
    Oh and also constantly mopping blood off the carpets - Molly is on heat !! Whooo she so grown up nopw

10. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Happy that have finally got thepaperwork that seemed as if I'd never work my way through done and dusted. Now it is tidying up the place that looks like a bomb with papers, books covering just about anywhere!! Been out with dog will go again in a while, trying to sort out the camera, back to being cold and wet though. Other than that boring stuff really...

11. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Well I had to go to our nearest biggish town which is a 45 minute drive away :( so that took up most of the morning but thought I would pop into P@H whilst there and I got Daisy a new toy - a zig a zag which is a motorised ball and I've just spent the best part of an hour (whilst also on here) laughing my head off watching her play with it. All sorts of growls and roo roo noises have been coming out of her. Pure entertainment!

12. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

awwww i got jake the zig a zag revenge ball but he destroyed it within half hour of bringing it home :(

my washing machine finally came, just as it started tipping down :rolleyes: i`ve decided, after dropping it on my foot 3 times, the pretty polystyrene underneath can stay on the dam thing *sulks* :eek:

13. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Shouting at my clothes to dry before it rains so I can go to the gym. Then walk bark face and then course work me thinks :D

Em
    xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice