UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I sometimes think people just post stuff like this to see if they can wind people up and what they put is nothing more than a made up story, on the other hand if its true then no its not the kind of person who should have a pet

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
The breed and unexplained itching rings alarm bells to me :( I know what neurological pain is like, and the idea that they are being shouted at when they are possibly suffering is very sad.
Some people come across as expecting their dog to understand speech, and then being annoyed when they don't :(

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love question 2.

2) When they're in the living room they lay with there backs on the carpet and roll around causing the carpet to always smell of dog and it's really annoying.

:D...why didn't they buy a stuffed toy.

I think to owner needs training not the dogs :D

·
Registered
23,245 Posts
Well, take out the overnight weeing and exchange constant scratching for constant butt excavation and it sounds like my lot!:rolleyes:
Seriously though I hope they do take them to the vets to be checked out. I'll be optimistic however and assume it was an on-line rant and not their general attitude!:)

·
Registered
978 Posts
I sometimes think people just post stuff like this to see if they can wind people up and what they put is nothing more than a made up story, on the other hand if its true then no its not the kind of person who should have a pet
I agree, I think sometimes people on forums and the like do post stories to get a reaction and wind up people. In this case I do hope that's the case.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I hope that isn't real, but it does have the ring of truth to me :eek:

'they're missing out on stuff because of their bad behaviour and I don't think that they realise that' - no, they're dogs, they don't understand speech. :rolleyes:

I've also never understood the whole 'one of my dogs has fleas but the other doesn't' - quite happy to be corrected, but surely if one does the rest will, even if you haven't spotted them?

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
I need help fast

Our three collies are driving me mad

In the morning Maddie insists on jumping at me before I get up and slaps me in the face, she will then storm off after our cat, Tilly hops on the bed between us, Glen growls if anyone gets too close to him, then they all crowd round me while i do 3 breakfasts for them (seems they think they come first), the dump in the garden and wee there too, I have to get it up. At dinner they are mad to get fed and as soon as they are finished they want walkies and bounce around till we take them, Glen wants his ball thrown all the time, Tilly wants to check every bush (and wee where Glen has) and Maddie (being kept on her lead for now) bunny hops to get to people.

Once home they have a drink and sleep or rag each other round the lounge, like mad things, Glen and Maddie (borders) lie on their backs eyeing each other up for the next round, Tilly takes on the role of referee

All three snore and fart and its just not fair

help please urgently!

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
I hope it's not real, but you never know.
Some people just don't understand that dogs don't have an off switch. They want a perfect pet from the word go. Well it ain't going to happen!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.