Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what next arghhhhh

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shells, Apr 1, 2011.

1. shells

shells PetForums VIP

All i seem to be doing this week is having a rant,
    Seriously bn the week from hell, firstly i find out my husband has bn txting some bird:eek: soo not good, then my mate s home gets broken into ie the other rant post then today at world of play my son was being bullied by another kid, my poor boy was pushed over and this kid was sat on him not letting him move, my hubby spoke to the nan about it and she whent of on one and even phoned her son inlaw to come and sort my hubby out:eek:
    the bloke turned up and i was telling my son of for walking into a little one the bloke looked at me and whent oh umm err looked at the floor and left, the nan was still there giving evils when we were leaving. seriously what is wrong with people if ant did that to another kid i would pull him on it to me its not axeptible soz spelling. maybe im over reacting as iv had a bad week but im soo anoyed arghhhhhhhh rant over:D

2. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Oh dear, I don't think you are over reacting at all, not a great week :eek:

3. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

been there got the t-shirt yet when you take it above the parents heads IE i went to the school in the end the parent then rants and raves in the playground

I had one such parent whos child was Badly bulling mine to the point she was hitting her head againest a brick wall trun around as say.

Dont complain to me about my childs behaviour, the school deals with it, my childs behaviour has nothing to do with me!

WTF???

So sadly it in a lot of cases i think it may well come fromt he parents.

Had it been my kis she would of been groundfed, lost all her things that she loves, been slapped by the child she was hurting and really pulled down a few pegs!

Oh sorry i started to Rant.

Hope your week gets better xx or weekend! x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice