1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It amazes me how quickly he comes to me when:

-I shake Whiskas dentabites.
-I open a yogurt.
-Every morning when I´m lacing my sneakers:)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Opening the fridge
Opening the toy drawer (who knows how they can tell the difference between drawers! :confused:)
Freeze dried fish treats

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Lilly comes running at the sound of the fridge opening or the sound of foil being crinked up into a ball (she likes to chase them)

Syd comes running at the sound of shaking the treat packet.

Dizzy is always wherever I am anyway so doesnt need to come running.

Elvis will come at his name being called or the sound of Syd yelling to tell everyone its feeding time.

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
With Jumpy, it's easy:-

Changing or stirring his water fountain
Putting ice cubes in his water fountain
Blowing Catnip Bubbles
Shaking his rattley ball
Showing him a bowl of fresh prawns or boiled fish
:D

With Pixie, the only thing is:-
Showing her the laser light toy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Both come running at a Dreamie packet being shaken.

Harry will come running if he sees me with a mug in the evening in the hope it Horlicks... Which it usually is... He's learned that morning and afternoon mugs are not interesting (tea or coffee) but evening mugs are :lol:

Sabrina will come running if she sees you with cheese :thumbsup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
*Definitely whenever I shake the container of Whiskas treats (even if I then give them another type of treat)
*When we open the door to let them go outside
*Sometimes when I go to use the loo upstairs, one of our boys will fly through the house to join me (haha)

·
Registered
387 Posts
- The rustling of a Nature's Menu treats bag
- The sound of either of us getting up to go to the loo in the middle of the night (time for some 'weaving between the legs as you try to walk' action!)
- Preparing food on the kitchen counter (because this surely MUST mean food for Yuki, not food for, you know, the rest of us :rolleyes:)
- Doing anything related to knitting, sewing or gift wrapping
- Showing any signs of stirring in the morning - the slightest movement means TIME TO GET UP AND PLAY AND GIVE ME FOOD!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Both cats run over and circle around me like sharks when:

- They hear the Dreamies packet rustling.
- There are any treats on offer (they're not fussy, a treat's a treat!).
- I'm cooking and it involves meat.
- I open the toy drawer.
- I'm opening my post.

Ichibi, but not Percy, runs over when:

- I open anything that is covered in plastic or tinfoil.

·
Registered
467 Posts
When I put the kettle on as he knows there is milk involved, he trys to drink the milk when im pouring it and his fascination with running water. Making tea is quite a challenge ! any kind of yogurt and finally potatoes and potato peelings? :-D

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With Jumpy, it's easy:-

Changing or stirring his water fountain
Putting ice cubes in his water fountain
Blowing Catnip Bubbles
Shaking his rattley ball
Showing him a bowl of fresh prawns or boiled fish
:D

With Pixie, the only thing is:-
Showing her the laser light toy! :thumbsup:
Please explain the catnip bubbles:D

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Elastic hair tie
Anything in a squeezy tube
Yogurt
Brush

This is Simba. Leila only rushes to me when I've got her food bowl in my hand :rolleyes:

·
Mum to Moochie
1,586 Posts
Mooch - the slighest movement by me any time of the day or night no matter who else is around or if she appears to be asleep. I had the choice of a blue or chocolate colourpoint, and was told by her breeder if I wanted a cat which followed me around to get a colourpoint - didn't realise we would be glued together :D

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I don't know what it is about Dentabits, but my two go absolutely wild for them, too! Simba never used to be that bothered about Dreamies, but now he comes running along with Tiny when I shake the bag. Other than that, they'll both come running if I run from the bedroom to the living room with a piece of string, because they'll be attached to the other end. Also, Simba will come running at bedtime when I call him, to come and curl up with me :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.