Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What makes you really angry?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jul 14, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

I really hate it when people treat old people as if they are simple :mad:
    These people have lived a long time and have done and seen things that a lot of us could not even imagine.
    A lot of people who work with the older generation seem to think that they have no need to take their wishes into consideration :mad:
    Most of them deserve respect

2. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

I agree 100 per cent - the youth of today have no respect for their elders and that is deplorable!!!!:mad:

3. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

cruelty to animals & bullying...basically people who abuse the vunerable:mad:

1 person likes this.
  4. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

Whenever I take out my disabled daughter( she has autism) I am sick of people sniggering and taking the P*** out of her, because she acts diffrent. Not just youngsters adults as well.
    Some people do stop and ask about her but the main majority just stare and continue to stare as they have passed by. I never know how to handle the situation, so usually just stare back at them.

5. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

smile sweetly at them, say good morning, makes them feel uncomfortable ;)

6. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Oh's family
    ignorant people
    creulty to animals

7. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

It works both ways though, I hate the way so many elderly people are wary of all us young people. We aren't all bad :(

I remember there was this lady in town and she'd always carry a metal stick I assume for self defense. It has made me angry before when I've smiled at an elderly person in the street and they've scowled at me, its like I'm trying to be nice and they don't want to know...

Apart from that the lack of morals in this british culture angers me! I also get angry at work when customers are deliberately a pain in the behind, no one come to the east coast in summer time!!!!!

8. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I'm quite shocked at some of these responses.
    Where I live, the teens do have a bad reputation, most of which had orders on them, so had to be in by 7pm every night, but all the older generation talk to me all the time.
    It's more the middle aged people that tend to scowl at me and I am really bad sometimes, I actually ask what they're staring at or if they've got a problem. Then other times I really keep my cool and stare back at them.

9. rona

rona Guest

Wait until you get old, and realize how vulnerable they feel, it's a very scary place for some of them. My mother is even worried about somebody bumping into her by mistake as it could break one of her bones so easily, and at 91 it would be serious

10. GoldenShadow

I understand that but there are some elderly people around here who have been very rude to me before because they have thought and treated me as if I am stupid. I know all too well what people can be like my Nana is 84 and in very poor health. I think its a shame people don't value their elders more but there are some of us who do, that's all I was trying to say :(

I understand people being wary and frightened at times but I don't think that means we can treat people in a way that can adversely affect them on a regular basis.

#10 GoldenShadow, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  11. rona

rona Guest

There good and bad in all age groups, I just thought that you were generalizing, I should have known better :blushing:

12. GoldenShadow

Oh no I thought you were generalizing too! I must admit its not very nice at all and in general you are right.

I'm only young myself but I detest how people have so little morals and can care so little for others!

13. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

I despise a lot of things but my main hate is bullying. My best friend was bullied to the point where she didnt wanna wake up in the mornings, the standard of her school work dropped and she was yes.. suicidal. I knew the bullying was going on and it was by boys who thought they were big and hard. To bully someone you are so little in yourself and so insecure about yourself you need to make fun of other peoples disadvantages. As if to make themselves feel better.
    I do not tolerate bullying at all! And it needs to be dealt with now! Unfortunately bullying goes on everywhere. it is universal. People need to wake up and smell the coffee and realise thy arent so perfect themselves! :cursing:

Chloe x

14. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Old people who tell me off for parking in a disabled parking space.. :mad: They seem to think only older people can have badges and don't even look to see if I do so once they see I've got one they aren't very amused. Also people who park in them without a badge really anoy me. A driving instructor around here does it!!!

The kids who keep coming to the house evey single night between 7-10pm to see Cheeko. There all 5 at the most but are running around the street. Mum can't find a nice but harsh way to tell them to get lost so we're stuck with them :rolleyes:

And animal cruelty aswell.

15. kaz_f

kaz_f PetForums VIP

Snobbery and materialism makes me really angry.
    Awful traits IMO

16. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

One of my mam's pet hates is if we go into a shop and she asks for something and when they answer they speak to me - a bit like when someone is in a wheelchair and they are totally ignored.
    I also hate cruelty and bullying.

17. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

People who can't look after their animals properly.
    People who can't drive properly they should just stay off the road!
    People who think all staffs and staff x are evil.
    Junkies.
    Neds drinking in public.
    People who jump to conclusions and accuse before finding out the whole story!
    When the pc just suddenly decides not to work! Grrr

x

18. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

I hate it when all me rock n roll has gone, smoked me last fag, and down to the last dribble of me bulmers..life can suck

19. rona

rona Guest

Rock n Roll never goes :D

20. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

Rude people (it takes 2 seconds to say hello, please and thank you)
    People that lie
    People that can't drive properly!
    Bullies
    And cruel people (to animals, or other people!)

Oh yeah, and people who think that because they've got loads of money they are better than everyone else :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice