UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random I know :p

Ive tried the JML twist a mop (false promises!), and am currently on the Flash power mop but the pads you get for it dont last very long with a toddler and dog.

i was looking at those steam mops but are they worth the price does anyone know??

·
Banned
12,275 Posts
I have one of the string type mops that you put into the strainer in the bucket and peddle the foot peddle like hell to spin it round and round to get the water out. And i love it!

Have a steam one too but its nigh on useless

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
I have a shark steam mop and I think it was well worth the money :D
I have this too and think it's fab, I have Lino in the kitchen and it brings it up a treat and I find much easier than using a bucket and mop and it dries almost instantly so it doesn't go streaky and you don't have to use any kind of cleaner.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
I have a Mrs Mop. :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've got the veileda string type mob. I prefer the one with the scrubby bits on the sides but this one works ok.

I've to a steam mop to and although its very good it does seem to leave the floors very wet

·
Banned
353 Posts
Steam mop with a microfibre cloth. I can't say I'd use it during the wetter months - it'd take an age to dry but it's amazing at getting floors spotless without using chemicals.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Vileda 3D mop, it has the scrubby bits on the side what work a treat. I have wood flooring throughout down stairs and lyno in the kitchen, wouldn't change at the minute :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.