Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What is your chinnies homes like?

Discussion in 'Chinchillas' started by Pets_R_Me:), Mar 31, 2011.

1. Pets_R_Me:)

Pets_R_Me:) Guest

Hi Guys,

I got my two girls, Thelma and Louise, from their last owner about a month ago. They came with cage and equipment. However, although the cage is good for them, and I have set up a pen area for them too, so they get out every day for a run and a bath, I am looking at options in the future for a bigger and better cage.

So I thought I'd turn to you guys, and ask what your chinnies homes are like, for some inspiration :D

2. Adjutt

Adjutt PetForums Newbie

How are you?

3. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

sorry I cant help with chins, I'm sure someone will have some good photos for you

4. claire & the gang

claire & the gang PetForums Senior

I purpose built mine. Its about 5ft by 7ft wide. Made from 9mm weldmesh. I made a mdf cabinet to surround it so that just the front is open, in order to stop the dust from baths going everywhere.

I have four chins in there at the minute & they seem happy...lots of wooden boxes, toys, shelves for them to knaw on:)

I`ll try to get a pic...just got new mac & aint had a chance to put photos across yet

5. Siany1234

Siany1234 PetForums Junior

My chinnies have a big cage with lots of wood shelves :D they also have hammocks, tunnels, a bridge and houses. They also have lots of wooden chew toys. They come out for playtime everynight and have the whole living room to play in, they get their sand bath daily and have tunnels and boxes to play in aswell at playtime :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice