UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
i haven't watched it and nor will i, i read some comments on the facebook page and it sounds awful :(

Reactions: FREE SPIRIT

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG thats just disgusting...
Exactly...bloody trigger happy cops...Makes me sick. :mad:

i haven't watched it and nor will i, i read some comments on the facebook page and it sounds awful :(
It is awful....but for anyone worried about seeing anything graphic, you WON'T....But that doesn't make it any less heart breaking or sickening. :(

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its so sad to think these cops can kill someones pets and didn't even show any remorse.Pity the guy couldn't have shot the trigger happy sh*ts.:mad:
Sad too that i thought posting it on a pet forum where we are supposed to be animal lovers might get a response. Maybe i should have done a thread about what im having for dinner today or titled my thread ' I NEED A RANT'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Waterlily

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmao.you rant away, i might even join you.;) but i get your point.:eek:
I can respect anyone who is unable to watch it even though you cannot see anything graphic but the amount of views this thread has had and only 3 replies speaks volumes.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
discusting :(
Totally agree and thank you for taking the time to check it out. ;)
Even for those that don't feel they can watch it, they can pause the video and just read the description underneath.

·
Banned
9,695 Posts
Ok so if you were executing a search warrant on a suspected drug dealer, possibly armed and dangerous in darkness and then a pit bull appeared what would you do? Not forgetting you have a fraction of a second to make a decision

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Totally agree and thank you for taking the time to check it out. ;)
Even for those that don't feel they can watch it, they can pause the video and just read the description underneath.
I did watch it and was most disturbed when the guy was shouting "you shot my dog" whythey shot?.... there was no need.

just awful :(

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ok so if you were executing a search warrant on a suspected drug dealer, possibly armed and dangerous in darkness and then a pit bull appeared what would you do? Not forgetting you have a fraction of a second to make a decision
The description clearly states that the pit bull was caged and only the corgi wasn't. And the guy was only SUSPECTED of having drugs which was cannabis.

I did watch it and was most disturbed when the guy was shouting "you shot my dog" whythey shot?.... there was no need.

just awful :(
Totally agree.

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
still won't watch the video, i have paused it and read some comments, they shot a dog whilst it was in a cage!!!! that's outrageous!

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still won't watch the video, i have paused it and read some comments, they shot a dog whilst it was in a cage!!!! that's outrageous!
Exactly and i appreciate you taking the time to read the description even if you were unable to view the video. ;)

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
Exactly and i appreciate you taking the time to read the description even if you were unable to view the video. ;)
i would watch it but if i watch it i'll more than likely get upset and replay it over and over in my head i've watched a few videos that i did that with so i try and avoid them now

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.