Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what is the name of the cheap nature diet stockist?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by kenla210, Jul 8, 2009.

1. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

DT, Nonnie... help?

Gonna try switching Daisy's natures menu tins over to nature diet as ingredients basically the same but nature diet = half the price.

I tried searching the threads for the name of the supplier you guys get the nature diet from, cos I know it seems to be the cheapest that I've ever seen, but there were lots and lots of threads and I thought my eyes would go squew whiff if I tried to search all of them plus I'm feeling lazy LOL ;)

2. dallylover

dallylover PetForums Junior

is it berriewood wholesale ? not sure though just have read that name on here alot -also all the foods i have looked into they have always been the cheapest :)

3. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

4. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

yes berriewoods, is cheap but dont forget to allow for P&P,but pets at home also arent to badly priced. £12.99 for 18 pack, or on line 18 for 16.

5. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

Thanks everyone, Am going to be using up my stock of natures menu, then giving the nature diet a go.

Will just get a small supply to start with from Pets at Home, see how we get on then if all good will buy in bulk from Berriewoods.

I really like the natures menu, but it is SO expensive, and with pup number 2 coming in a month, longterm I need to think about the cost.

Once we have had the pup for a while and he is settled then I can try switching him to the same, AG & ND and the cost is only about 30p a day more than if feeding just Daisy the AG & natures menu - the ingrediants are basically the same too! :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice