Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What is my rescue mix?

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by andrew spriggs, Feb 23, 2017.

?

What breeds do you see in my pup?

1. Part Husky

100.0%
  2. Part Australian Shepherd

25.0%
  3. Part Border Collie

25.0%
  4. Other... please do elaborate!

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. andrew spriggs

andrew spriggs PetForums Newbie

I'm taking home an 8ish week old puppy next week from a rescue and I would like to get a better idea of what she could be. Mother and father are not known since the puppies were dropped at the shelter in a box to be euthanized before the rescue took them. The ladies at the rescue and I think she is most likely half Husky half something else like Aussie or Border Collie, but we're not sure. She is a black tricolor like a lot of aussie and border collies and kinda has the fur like one too, with the ears, tail, and face kind of like a husky. You can see the husky more in her siblings, but it's there. She's the black tri, all the other ones are just to get a better idea of what the litter could be from. Some pics are of her at different ages, the second to last one is the most recent.
    Screenshot_20170113-125909.png FB_IMG_1485203871056.jpg FB_IMG_1485203942532.jpg FB_IMG_1487816368124.jpg FB_IMG_1487202741364.jpg Screenshot_20170113-094731.png

2. bowwowwoof

bowwowwoof PetForums Junior

Have you tried getting one of those DNA tests for your dogs? I'm thinking about it currently for my rescue mix..

3. andrew spriggs

andrew spriggs PetForums Newbie

Yes, but wouldn't get one for a while, they sound kind of expensive...

4. bogdog

bogdog PetForums Senior

Not easy to say at such a young age but lovely pup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice