UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have also now been told that Dax should be on RC dry food by the vet! and was told Bozita wasn't very good!

And I bought some flea stuff for the house off the vet, £18 it cost me... £9 online and from looks of it, it isn't prescription only like the vet said! Thats why I went for it from the vets!

All adovacated up and I am seeing a lot more fleas on him at the moment, is this cos they are trying to get away from the flea stuff?

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
It is, yes. They go into hyper mode before they die. You should see the last of them actively in about 48 hours, but don't be surprised if they persist for another few weeks. New eggs will continue to hatch out and feed, so you need to hoover like mad for the next couple of weeks, dumping your hoover bag each time or keeping a flea collar in the hoover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.