Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what is cat flu

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by bajaboy5b, Jul 16, 2009.

1. bajaboy5b

bajaboy5b Banned

my cat has cat flu what is the evil stuff:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

Mine has never had it, have you been to the vet's? poor mite. It can be seriouse but I have known them to get over it with medication & lot's of care. Is your little one off it's food? weepy eyes? sneezing? off it's food & down right misserable? Look it up on the internet, or your vet should give you all the info you need. Did you get your fur buddy vaccinated? hugs lovely hope everything goes well.

3. Carmela1989

Carmela1989 Banned

Cat Flu is the eqivient of us getting Flu. It can cause effects that can last their whole life unfortunatly :(

Generally if caught soon they can recover quite well. My Millie had it VERY bad and she has recovered very well. She still has weepy eyes but is generally having a happy life.

Hope your fur baby feels better soon

xXxXx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice