Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What I Should get Paperwork wise ?

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Milly22, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

When I buy my breeding girl ?

I know it's a pink slip but what should it say ? Does it have active on it ? I am sure the lady, I am buying from said this was left blank and I send away, is this right ?

Thanks in advance.

2. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

That's right. You should get a copy of her pedigree, her vaccination certificate, and a little pink slip.

The slip will have her name, breed and her breeders details. On there bottom right there is a box which will remain empty. If she is not on the active list, this box will have something along the lines of 'inactive' or 'not for breeding'.

The pink slip might come a bit later though depending on how quick her breeder is with the applicatioms and long the gccf takes to complete the registration. We'd had Cleo 3 weeks before her pink slip arrived. At the time the gccf had a bit of a backlog. You'll need to fill in the back with your details for transfer of ownership and send it off to the gccf with a cheque!

xx

3. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Oh thats great. Thanks very much. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice