Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What I didnt miss this year....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Colliebarmy, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Colliebarmy

Colliebarmy PetForums VIP

We didnt travel to far off shores in search of a tan this year but in so doing we didnt have to endure the kids on the plane in the seat behind kicking the back of our our seats, the 7am dash with towels to secure a sunlounger, the hyper active kids going berserk round the pool while mum and dad sobered up in the hotel room or the loutish behaviour of brits at "The Rovers Return" (genuine English pub with sky sports watching "our" football team slaughter, erm Moldovia going YAYYYYY when "we" score

Remind me why we go again? culture? the local food, or the cheap fags and beer?...

:wink:

2. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Well dont be a tight wad and take your mrs some where decent instead of the costa del sh1t hole. :blush:

3. Colliebarmy

good of you to offer, how much are you willing to pay?

4. Colliebarmy

anyway, the best we had was a james villa on a golf resort in Spain, totally private but there were wild sprogs loose on the flight.....

5. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

simples: some here in September past National Day..sprogs packed back to school..all the beaches : The med and The Atlantic side will be yours...

I cannot wait myself!

and flights are cheap off season...
    In comparison to Costa del Sol it is a quiet place..

The nicest are Caleta Hotel (in tiny village right on the beach...monkeys galore)..
    or The Rock Hotel (quiet, colonial charm.., next to the Botanic Gardens...)

MR Gizmo &CO were here today...:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice