Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What hobbies to PF peeps have

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sligy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

I am at one of those times where i fancy trying something new, finding a new hobby. What hobbies do you guys have???

#1 sligy, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. melbury

melbury PetForums VIP

well in to my carp fishing going to france over xmas for two weeks fishing happy days :D:D

3. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

haha i used to go fishing with my dad when i was a kid, but i was always told to be quiet lol...... something i struggle with. :D so i dont think i would make a good fishing person lol

4. Rolacolacube

Rolacolacube Owned by 4 cats :)

I'm pretty boring tbh lol. I'm more of an indoor kinda gal so like watching tv and dvds lol. I do like to craft tho - cardmaking and scrapbooking :) :)

5. Rolacolacube

6. hawksport

hawksport Banned

I used to match fish at national level. Now I just waste my spare time in fields with fit birds

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

Match fish????

8. melbury

melbury PetForums VIP

lol would love to waste my time in fields with fit birds to lol :eek:

9. hawksport

hawksport Banned

Fishing for a team in matches

10. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Hobbie good god I havent had a hobbie in ages.

When I was a kid I used to collect coins, I have some pretty cool ones sitting in a jar in my room.

Theres things I would love to take up its just finding the time, money most of all energy everyday Im drained so you could say I have taken up the hobbie of naps and sleeping.

Id like to go scuba diving, take lessons go on trips.

Id like to take up Horse riding lessons

Right now Im focused on getting ready for school and working.

I took alot art classes to, even a nude model drawings class I havent done that for ages either, wanted to go to art college but Ive lost the spark for it.

11. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

Scuba diving is great fun, i did it when i was younger for a while, the kit costs a fortune tho, and horse riding is great until you get the bug and want your own lol.

Now i have a hobbie of napping too lol, its a great hobbie

12. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I spoke to a Scuba Teacher who would supplie, the tanks, and other bits of equipment for you as he said unless you wanted to take is srsly it would be cheaper to rent the equipment out.

Yeh I could see myself wanting a horse, I just think they are so beautiful, I could spend hours just petting them, especially their noses there so soft like velvet!

Yeh my bed is the love of life, thankfully Sophie loves sleep ins to. My arch nemesis is the alarm clock!

13. Rolacolacube

Lol dirty boy !!

:eek: :eek:

14. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

Haha thats my arch nemesis too, i hate my alarm

15. shetlandlover

shetlandlover PetForums VIP

I enjoy photography and whenever I get a chance to head out with the camera I will. I also show my hedgehogs and have shown my dog but had to take this year off but am hoping to start up again just after Christmas!

I enjoy writing.

But most of all anything that means I can spend time with my husband and my animals, I am perfectly content using my spear time pampering them.

16. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I'm into recruiting to establish my own special community of like minded people.

So far there's me, my wife and then there's Zara and Oscar.

My wife and I like to raise a few glasses to the moonshine but we don't make it and nor do we have a Pick up Truck with a Gun rack and 36" wheels or run round the forests screaming Yeeeeeeeeeehargh!

We don't even play the Banjo so there's nothing for us to duel over.
    :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

17. Charleigh

Charleigh PetForums VIP

I didn't know you could show hedgehogs is it fun? All your pets are very pretty but elara (think that's how it was spelt) is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Bless :) are hedgehogs hard to look after? What are their personalities like?

In regards to the original question
    I'm hoping to get Teddy into agility have to wait a while though but I'd love to do that.
    I crochet, sew other crafts etc
    I used to do a lot of sports - cricket, netball, basketball, football, cheer leading, karate, badminton and swimming I love swimming still but gradually stopped the others :/
    I used to play the keyboard and I'm saving up to have piano lessons and violin lessons.
    My main hobby I would say is watching telly haha :)

#17 Charleigh, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  18. dorrit

dorrit PetForums VIP

I dont have as much spare time these days as I used to but I love to read and I have a library up in the loft room with a squishy chair to sink away in and really enjoy!

I also like to write and Ive had a couple of things published, I even wrote a book while I was unemployed...that was only ever read by family and friends though..

oh and I love to cook.....and eat the results :eek: oops

19. BlueBeagle

BlueBeagle PetForums VIP

I guess my main hobby is baking and cake decorating, I love it :) I love cooking too but baking is my favourite thing to do!

Plus I go through phases of other crafty thing such as knitting, cross stitch etc. I really got into quilting but since moving home I haven't had time to get the machine out again yet.

Guess you could say decorating is my hobby atm but I don't really enjoy it! Just want my house finished!

20. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Aside from the dogs whom i show and do training classes with

I am into photography and sewing. I love to read but haven't read as much lately as normal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice