Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What have you got your dog for xmas?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by astro2011, Nov 21, 2012.

1. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

I'm looking for Xmas presents for Astro, but no idea what to get? What have you got your dog?

2. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

3. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Well, originally Kenzie was getting nothing from me, but I caved already :eek:

She met a dog in the park yesterday who was playing with a Good Cuz, it's like a ball with feet that squeaks, and Kenzie just LOVED it, I've never seen her so interested in a toy at the park, so I went and got her one. I gave it to her to play with before I put it away and she still loved it :)

4. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

I got Alfie a similar one to that, this one:

JW Pet Crackle Heads Crackle Cuz Dog Toy - 3 sizes - 3 colours | eBay

It looks lots of fun :)

He's also got:
    Christmas fluggie from Tillymint
    Big squeaky christmas bone thing from Just for Pets
    Kong braidz large zebra toy
    Fatcat canvas crackler toy
    Squeaky pink shrimp from P@H

:blush:

I'd like to get him a Julius K9 harness too but I'm honest enough to admit that would definitely be more for me than him ;)

5. Micky93

Micky93 PetForums VIP

I've got Eddie some Lily's kitchen bedtime biscuits, some lilys kitchen forget me not biscuits (apple and cheese) and a tin of the Lily's kitchen wild campfire stew. Oh and he'll be getting a Christmas toy :p

6. terencesmum

terencesmum PetForums VIP

So far, I've got Terence..... NOTHING!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:
    I've been too busy shopping for the SS! :blush:
    I am hoping to send it off by Friday, and then I might have a think about Mr T. :eek:

7. Gemmaa

Gemmaa PetForums VIP

They get far too much throughout the year, so nothing! :eek:

Though Bradley might be sporting a Santa outfit. Singing:

8. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

I think Astro needs a Santa suit but no idea where to get a giant size lol.

9. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Nothing from me; I don't get him (them now!!) birthday or Christmas presents as they get what they need as and when. I am participating in Secret Santa though as it's great fun and have got chrimbo collars which are for me really :D.

10. blossom21

blossom21 PetForums Senior

Bramble has a santa suit cheap as chips from The Range, he will get Kong Squeaky balls,his favourite and he doesnt destroy them or de squeak them.:)

11. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

12. IncaThePup

IncaThePup PetForums VIP

Inca (age 11 and half) has an interactive treat toy called zanies puzzle station The Nina Ottosson one that looks like lego pieces (name escapes me at the minute) and her favourite foodie treats (turkey and cranberry stuffed bone, doggy choc santa's etc)

My new pup will be having some more chewing based toys/treats (Kong wubba , stagbar, etc) suitable for teething puppy to keep him out of mischief. He also has a small interactive puzzle..one that was too easy for Inca, just as his first one to teach him how to use them.

They have the GoDogGo ball launcher to share too as their first shared toy that they learn to take turns with! :wink:

13. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

I have got Indie a Christmas collar, a fluggie with her name on and a chocolate advent calendar. I think I might put the collar on before Christmas to make the most of it :)
    I might just have to get some tasty treats for her too....

14. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

I've seen a few bits and pieces I the look of and I really do want to get a nice grown up lead and collar set but tbh I'm not exactly flush atm and she'd probably prefer the heating on when the weather the gets cold :rolleyes:

It's my birthday before xmas and most of what I need for Diz I've asked for then (years supply of supplements, vouchers etc. - nobody ever knows what to get me so usually buy for my pets :D always appreciated)

Sometimes, the butcher gets some cheap turkey bits, or I might splash out on a pig's head :wink:

Sometimes the sports shops have cheap footballs and tennis balls.

Most likely I'll end up going into town for 'a few bits' in mid December and end up spending far too much on everything. I usually do :blush: just because I love the atmosphere in town near crimbo daft as it sounds for someone who really doesn't like crowds at all :huh:

15. Bonsai

Bonsai PetForums Member

He has so far

Doggy advent calendar
    Dog Christmas cracker (with ball inside)
    Dog stocking
    A cuddly Christmas tree toy
    A Christmas coloured pull toy
    And a squeaky cracker shaped toy

Ott much?

16. Bailey is getting NOTHING. No point really, cos he will have all his new stuff since I will of only just brought him home. I am doing Secret santa on here as its lots of fun! :D

17. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

Nothing, my 2 have just both had new collars and a new orbee tuff ball each! :eek:

I cant help put get them new things for no reason. So they have now become eairly xmas prezzies. :D

They might have a bit of xmas dinner on the day so they will be happy with that. :rolleyes:

18. CockersIndie

CockersIndie PetForums VIP

Hmmm I was having the same problem..

I have got her a new xmas tillymint collar though which will be debuted on the 15th December (close enough to Xmas to not be embarrassing!). And I'll get her a Xmas toy, a little sack of treats and maybe another collar for spring :)

19. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Lol, yes he's got the 'large' one. That's the disadvantage of bigger dogs... everything is more expensive :rolleyes:

20. Megan345

Megan345 PetForums VIP

My family aren't getting anything as we've spent all our money on food for the dogs... So they'll get nothing except being fed twice a day ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice