UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont usually do alot, i normally have 0 motivation but today and yesterday ive done quite a bit and im quite proud :eek:

So what have you done today?

I've been shopping with my mum, brought 2 pairs of jeans, some undies and a toy for SS.
Then went to the market and brought some veg for curry for dinner.

Went food shopping and brought a fruit cider.

Came home, mowed the lawn, cleaned the decking that the dog decides is a toilet and now prepared dinner.

Now drinking my cider :D

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
went to work(finally).. took dogs out.... cooking tea... getting ready for tomorrow... on here.. :)

G

·
Didn't have to work today so went and got the shopping done a bit earlier, watched a bit of tv which has now made me want to cook THIS next weekend. Now just having a cold beer and watching the bike racing from Brands Hatch whilst cursing the weather as we've had a shower again and i want to cut the grass!!!
:)

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Despite having a dreadful cold, I have managed to go to the farmers market, buy meat for OH and I and also enough meat to make the cats raw food for a month.

I have made and frozen the cats food, and am now back in bed as all the effort has knocked me for 6 again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
f*ck all
sat on my bed feeling sorry for myself

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Dragged myself out of my sick bed (I have the flu) and hoovered/polished all upstairs , cleaned the bathroom and toilet , stripped all the bedding and the covers from the dogs sofa ready to wash and then remade the beds and put clean throws on the dogs sofa , and then dragged myself (literally) to the field so the poor neglected pooches could have at least one walk today , which I must admit they seemed to enjoy far more than normal probably cos they didnt get even one walk yesterday

Tomorrow I have to tackle downstairs , cos my Daughter and Grandkids are coming to stay for a week and will be here by sunday tea-time , yay

Didn't have to work today so went and got the shopping done a bit earlier, watched a bit of tv which has now made me want to cook THIS next weekend. Now just having a cold beer and watching the bike racing from Brands Hatch whilst cursing the weather as we've had a shower again and i want to cut the grass!!!
:)
Im coming for tea next weekend , that sounds delicious

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Been to work this morning,made mince and dumplings ,sitting in my dressing own now watching TV and checking threads while oh is in the garden weeding, don't intend doing anything more today need a bit of chill time as my brain hurts from all the research I've done in the last week

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Valeted the car. Inside and out. Cleaned the Winter Wheels/tyres loaded them in the car and took it to swap for our new one.

Stopped of at the BIG garage to restock automotive supplies.
Dropped in at the Supermarket and picked up 50 kilos of wild bird food.

Brought the new car home unloaded the Winter wheels.

Had a coffee and then took the Dogs on their nice long weekend walk.

Dinner's up in about 15 minutes and I'm a bit hungry.

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
I got up got ready me and the OH took the dog on a loooong walk got back had some lunch watching tv then been on here all afternoon now OH is cooking my Tea jacket spuds and chilli con carne! yum!
i love weekends off work :D

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
ive just got home from a veterinary tortoise workshop, so my head is suffering from information overload ha

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
I have zero energy at the moment so Ive been very lazy, so today I made everyone a bacon butty,sorted out my makeup bag, had the mice out to play, had George (rat) out to play, walked the dogs (with my oh), collected my son from air cadets, got a few things for dinner, then came on pf. Im not even making dinner because my oh volunteered (dont think he trusts me with hot things now :lol:). Tonight will be split between a nice relaxing bath, eating dinner and pf :)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
We've had 2 really good days where I feel like things have actually been achieved in this house! :w00t:

Yesterday was hubby's day off so we went to the DIY store to buy fencing things and a big gate then I watched him erect the 6ft fence around my front garden :thubmup: I was on tea duty, such an important job!! :lol: I also cleaned out the bunnies while they had a run around in the back garden.

Today, I've walked the dog, been to a DIY store and bought loft insulation and flooring and a foldaway loft ladder, I've had a few cups of coffee whilst watching the hubby fit the insulation, hung 2 pictures up on the wall (I'm like a crazy picture hanging lady according the the hubster :rolleyes: ) Now dinner is cooking whilst the kids play in their bedrooms :thumbup:

It doesn't sound like much but with three kids around today it can be difficult to get anything done so I'm quite pleased :D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i took C to see his mother this morning, he wont be back till tomorrow, its the first night he's spent with her in 5 years, im not happy :(

did a little bit of shopping, cleaned the buns out when i got home, since then bugger all but im about to go out dancing tonight :)

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Got up, showered, fed 15 dogs, ran two obedience lessons and two agility lessons, took our dogs out for a walk along the river for an hour; back home, did some training with some of the visitor's dogs'. Fed 15 dogs dinner, walked them around the field. Sent husband off to Tesco's as we have some friends coming over for supper later. So he's hoovered, washed floors, done the bathrooms and loos and I'm just about to set the table....

Then we'll put it all in the dishwasher, flop into bed, and start it all again tomorrow without the dinner bit!!:D

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
I have zero energy at the moment so Ive been very lazy, so today I made everyone a bacon butty,sorted out my makeup bag, had the mice out to play, had George (rat) out to play, walked the dogs (with my oh), collected my son from air cadets, got a few things for dinner, then came on pf. Im not even making dinner because my oh volunteered (dont think he trusts me with hot things now :lol:). Tonight will be split between a nice relaxing bath, eating dinner and pf :)
that's a lazy day?!

this has been my lazy day - wake up at 8.30 put the rabbits run up get a cup of tea, back to bed to watch buffy, go and get breakfast, back to bed to watch buffy, go and wash up, get dressed, back to bed and go on teh compute and watch the last 2 episodes of waterloo road, talk to couple of people on chat, realise its 3 o clock, think f*ck it and stay on here for another 4 hours...

but i feel all ikky and ill

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nothing much just did some reading and watched some TV:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.