Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What has your pup destroyed in the house?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Jul 24, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I thought i would start a funny thread about what naughty things our pups have ever done in the house, besides making a few doodles everywhere.

So far Mika hasn't done anything naughty except chewed my sister's top and chewed the leg of my mum's dressing table chair.

But both Dante and Woody when they were puppes destroyed our bedrooms - totally our fault because we'd left the doors upstairs open. But we'd come home to find a lot of chewed up stuff around the house - my phone being one of them.

I love the puppy memories even the naughy ones :)

What's your pup wrecked in the house? Like, totally wrecked?

2. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

One of our dogs ate a hole in the wall but we are not sure who done it lol

3. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Oh about 50 pairs of shoes and slippers ok maybe a slight exaggaration but it can't be far off, drawer handles all of this was when they were puppies though then we discovered the miracle of crates. Max has knocked things off tables etc and smashed them but thats just because of his size he's a bit clumsy.

4. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

sofas, shoes, hats, clothes, diningroom table and chairs, carpet, underly, the stairs i could go on lol. at the end of the day its all replaceable and you have to expect puppies to chew while they are learning, its no worse then what the rabbits have done or the ferret!!

5. Roy Yeoh

Roy Yeoh PetForums Newbie

My dog chewed before my cat ****....what the hell :confused:
    She did chewed carpet, blanket and even the corner of the mosaic.
    My god................

6. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Nothing. They were never given the opportunity to do so.

7. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

when we frst got cassie she chewed my brothers £100 hawking boots and also 5 hawking gloves :D

8. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

So far so good......

Koda hasn't taken a liking to anything that isn't his!

I think we've been very very lucky!!

9. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Not a puppy anymore but over his 8 years he's destroyed loads. A scanner, 3 computer desks, countless pairs of shoes, anything with a zip, my blackberry case, loads of toys, chewed the nose off my oldest teddy, our old carpet and underfelt. There's been loads more but that's all I can think of off of the top of my head. Why am I wanting to possibly go through it all again? :p

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Various items of clothing, the settee (chewed the bottom), a bed, a door (oh wait that was me :rolleyes:) :D

11. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

oh socks (but only worn ones they have to smell minging aswell!) and toilet rolls if ones near him he will kill it!!

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Forgot to mention toilet rolls! Always got my bathroom door closed now lol!

13. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

i thought it was only zeb, its like he has to zip them up in to tiny weeny bits and spread it all over the place :rolleyes: a 12 pack of them lasted me a week once because he ate most of them and they were andrex :cursing:

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

The one and only time I bought the new quilted velvet (or whatever it's called) and Sky went and ripped up the 4 pack :mad: Now I stick with shops own brand stuff lol!!

Anything she nicks she takes outside so we know where to look ;)

15. CheekoAndCo

Ah you've reminded me of when Cheeko was a pup and he loved grabbing the end of a toilet roll while it was on the holder and running around the house with it making a mess! Mum says I taught him how to do that.. As if ;) He also loved chasing the mop (still does). Can't use one if he's about because he wraps himself on it and basically washes the floor himself. Aren't puppies little darlings :D

16. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

My one is afraid of the mop and always tries to rip it out of my hands if I use it round her :rolleyes:

17. CheekoAndCo

Awww. Guess she needs to get out of the way when you use one aswell. Anyone elses pup/dog like to steal sanitary towels? Cheeko's found one somewhere and is running up and down the house with it just now. He's going crazy. Hope no one comes to the door because the baby gate is up :eek:

18. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

This is the reason I keep my bathroom door closed. Sky found a tampon ... in the bin ... yes I'll let you imagine the rest :rolleyes:

19. tinamary

tinamary PetForums VIP

Tilly has knawed the base of the bedroom cabinet. She has pulled threads in the carpet everywhere upstairs and chewed my new shoes because i left them on the bedroom floor.
    She has learned that if she picks something up like a toilet roll we will take it off her. So now she picks it up and runs like the clappers with it upstairs.

Hated the carpets so not bothered, bought more new shoes. and i can put the cabinet on the other side of the bed so nobody can see it.

20. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Dixie never chewed a single thing until she was 6 months and the collie my x had chewed, Dixie 'helped' her chew my oh pc folding chair, but all they did was chew the end of the folding bit.

Dave has only chewed the corner of my son's easel. My fault because I forgot to give him his chew. I told him 'no' and handed him a chew, he has not chewed anything since :) He has, however, ripped the zip off the end of his bed cushion, chewed a hole in the waterproof cover and pulled some stuffing out, and made some scraches on the wall where he has been trying to dig his bone back in his crate.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice