Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What has 464 legs?

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Furbies, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Furbies

Furbies PetForums Junior

The 66 cats and 50 chocolate coloured mice Shirley from STARescue currently has in residence at her home in Basingstoke, Hampshire UK. :eek:

Rehoming is very slow at the moment, :frown2: whereas the number of hand-ins is on the increase, :cryin: so if you know of anyone who looking for a pet or who has room to rehome please encourage them to contact Shirley on 01256 330532. :thumbup:

Visit the adoption pages on the website to learn more.

Cats Cat
    Rabbits Rabbits
    Birds Birds
    Guinea Pigs, Rats, Chinchillas Others
    Ferrets Ferrets needing homes - STARescue Ferret Rescue

The mice were going to be destroyed by a vet so Shirley stepped in and saved them, so we are in need of new homes for these asap, as well as the cats and other animals who are looking for new forever homes.

#1 Furbies, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  2. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

:eek: Sooo many gorgeous cats :(

If only I could have another few.. Or 10!

I really wish I'd known there were more individually run rescue centres out there when I was looking for cats - Was only aware of RSPCA and Cats Protection. I adore my two of course, but I would have loved to have been able to help rehome :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice