UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
16,253 Posts
Just now, JWB Fish & Rice as it's the only thing I've found that doesn't upset her tum :eek: However, I've never really been a fan of the brand so would like to move her to something else if possible.

Hoping I'll be able to move her onto Skinners Salmon & Rice (gradually) soon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Raw seems such a mess on lol. Have you not consdiered a high quality wet food?

I can`t believe people feed their dogs on bakers!:( there is no telling some people
Have considered wet but for me raw seems so much more natural and healthier but personal choice really ;)
I know :(

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yea i can see the appeal of raw, it must be healthy as i doubt dogs have access to a oven in the wild :laugh: Lukullus wet looks like a good wet for a reasonable price, gently cooked too. Was thinking about trying their cold pressed dry food when my dog is 1 year old. Arden Grange currently, its the best dry food for a reasonable price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea i can see the appeal of raw, it must be healthy as i doubt dogs have access to a oven in the wild :laugh: Lukullus wet looks like a good wet for a reasonable price, gently cooked too. Was thinking about trying their cold pressed dry food when my dog is 1 year old. Arden Grange currently, its the best dry food for a reasonable price.
I don`t know maybe they are installing them? ;) AG is a high quality food :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We won`t religously stick to raw anyway as a lunchtime snack he will get a kong frozen with wet and will probs get healthy table scraps from time to time ;) And if I`m feeling lazy a whole meal of wet.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.