UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im planning to get another dog soon, and just wandering what would be suitable for me! I have 2 dogs Millie a small cross schanuzerxcavxpomxpoodle she is nearly 2, and Toddy a small yorkie nearly 9. Im wanting another dog because Toddy is getting old now and Millie loves playing and would love a dog that would play with her on walk as Toddy is getting abit slow for that now. Another thing is i live in a Static caravan, i know what youre thinking too small for dogs but its a large nice one on a beautiful park and has a large decking that they can go on all day. I have a large field behind me with a canal and lakes where they go everyday. They get walked twice a day in the morn for an 1-2 hours and then 30mins play time on field at night with balls and toys etc. I would love to get a rescue (Toddy was from rescue) but i know i wouldnt be allowed as i live in a caravan and dont really have a garden- i do but im not allowed to fence it. I would love a cocker spaniel a choc/black one but what others do you think would be suitable for me now you know my circumstances? thanks for any help

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
a cocker would work well in your situation. i would recommend a show type though as they are more relaxed usually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.