Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What dog to get next!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ToddyxxMillie, May 17, 2010.

1. ToddyxxMillie

ToddyxxMillie PetForums Member

Hi im planning to get another dog soon, and just wandering what would be suitable for me! I have 2 dogs Millie a small cross schanuzerxcavxpomxpoodle she is nearly 2, and Toddy a small yorkie nearly 9. Im wanting another dog because Toddy is getting old now and Millie loves playing and would love a dog that would play with her on walk as Toddy is getting abit slow for that now. Another thing is i live in a Static caravan, i know what youre thinking too small for dogs but its a large nice one on a beautiful park and has a large decking that they can go on all day. I have a large field behind me with a canal and lakes where they go everyday. They get walked twice a day in the morn for an 1-2 hours and then 30mins play time on field at night with balls and toys etc. I would love to get a rescue (Toddy was from rescue) but i know i wouldnt be allowed as i live in a caravan and dont really have a garden- i do but im not allowed to fence it. I would love a cocker spaniel a choc/black one but what others do you think would be suitable for me now you know my circumstances? thanks for any help

2. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

a cocker would work well in your situation. i would recommend a show type though as they are more relaxed usually.

3. keeleyjane19

keeleyjane19 Guest

Aww, spaniel would be lovely!! xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice