Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What do you want for christmas? What will you get?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

:What do you want for christmas...

I would like a Robosapien V2 RS Media!!.... But I'll probably get nothing :( been a bad boy this year!

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

i dont really want anything, just hope the kids have a good time, why have you been a bad boy ??????

3. Magik

Magik Guest

well you know that tramp I had in the basement... well he's kind of still there!!!

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: who else is there, like were is your MOTHER !!!!! havent seen her in days,:eek::eek:

5. Magik

Magik Guest

no she's around.. she's just been busy, Elena has started wetting the bed again so she's been spending alot of time with her to try and get to the bottom of it!!!

6. Wetting the bed with Champagne apparently - I am having a month long breakie in bed you see...............Dont ask any more questions please. But dont you dare to tell mom!

7. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

i am going away for xmas so probably wont get much, i would like a pair of ed hardy snowblazers if any one knows what they are? (they are boots designed by an LA tattooist)......:D

8. Never heard...have you/ve got a picture?

9. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

no-one else will like them......:(

Attached Files:

10. Interesting.... quite moody.......Do you have a motorbike?!

11. Dawny

Dawny PetForums Member

I just want clothes/shoes/make up/perfume. Girly things lol... Those boots are alright btw, they would be better with heels though!

12. Victoria311617

Victoria311617 PetForums Junior

For christmas i would like my husband to sign back on to the army otherwise our future is uncertain that and that my kids have a good time.

13. Magik

Magik Guest

Is your hub in the army? what do you mean?

14. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

no but would like one!!!!:D

15. Victoria311617

yes he is and what i mean is that he is looking to leave but if he does we wont have a home anymore and we would struggle its very complex but thats wot i want.

16. Magik

Magik Guest

Yes but you may lose him at war! And soldiers are smart people, I'm sure he'll soon get another job!!

17. Victoria311617

Yes i know he will but its the housing situation that scares me most of all we have 2 small children and would be pretty much homeless after a year as he has to give a years notice. You can put yourself on the council list but its a long term solution and you can buy if you have a half decent credit rating which we dont being in debt management and you can private rent if you have the money which we dont as we have no saving because of our debt. So as you can see the the army is pretty much our only answer at the moment and yes i may loose him and i would hate that to happen but hes a parent now and needs to be responsable surely. He is throwing a perfect career away and hes good at his job to! way to go to ruin my christmas

18. colacooler

colacooler PetForums Junior

Victoria that's tough real tough, hope it works out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice