UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who didnt see the original thread Ive had Polly for just over a week now, her breeder thinks she might be a runt because she wasnt growing like her siblings, but I think shes grown this week, what do you think?

This is her 8 days ago

and with a food bowl for comparrison

And this is how she looks today

I couldnt get her sitting on a food bowl so this is the only one I could get with her anywhere near the food bowl

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
You can see all her shoulder bones in the first pic but she looks a lot chubbier in others. Well done you!!! :)

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im glad I wasnt imagining it, I wonder if her small size was because she was being kept away from the food by her siblings, although she isnt a timid girl, having said that she has two bodyguards (springy and Seudag) who watch her every move and come running as soon as she squeaks, Im sure they think shes their baby :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.