Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cassies-mum, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

i mean... should he be upset of not??
    my sister used to have a patterdale terrier called baxter but as she moved to a flat with no garden, he was sent to live with her mother in law, who's other dog, diva, is dying, so shes asked to keep baxter, they said thats fine but as a friend of hers is using him as a stud, they would like POTL ( mother in law, isnt charging them a stud fee) as they are getting a GF flat with a garden soon, unfortunately she has already said her OH can have potl so they wont get one unless they want to pay for it wich they arent prepared to do because they paid for baxter and hes now marias, they want her to replace him...

so my sisters OH is really annoyed at her over this, i said that they can have one of cassies pups whfrom her next litter but they said its not the same...

if it was you, would you be upset?

2. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Can't see there is a lot they can do, when they gave him away.

3. davehyde

davehyde Banned

it's a good job ya can pick ya friends

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice