UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just getting to know you all and wondered what type of work you do???

Be honest folkes, I dont want to hear a load lies to try and impress, just want to here about the real you... no porkies now...ok I'll start...

I used to be an internation jewel thief but was quickly head hunted by the CIA for who I have continued to work for, for the past 4 years! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE!!! Pays good but holidays are sh*t - have to work christmas :(

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
i play with explosives love blowing things up mostly safes lots of money in them hehe
oh and a serial killer:D

i murder cornflakes :eek:

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
yeah i really used to be a dinner lady and work in the school kitchen, but shhhh a nun sounds better ,:D:D

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
and more fun :p

im really a licenced dog boarder and walker great im with dogs and other animals all day and my own boss

and have the odd litter every now and then not often took 4 years since my last ones

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
you lucky thing working with animals, i have only ever had afew litters, its harder work than people think , looking after puppies and pregnant bitches, :)

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
yes its hard but fun and cute trouble is when they go off to new homes theres always a few you like more than others

love my work wouldnt give it up for anything

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to know I am not the only strange person here;)
I have a very menial job answering the phone for my other half -he owns his own business--

he is a hit man:cool:I just take the name of the mark and collect the money:rolleyes:

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Glad to know I am not the only strange person here;)
I have a very menial job answering the phone for my other half -he owns his own business--

he is a hit man:cool:I just take the name of the mark and collect the money:rolleyes:
HMMMMM, i have a job for him, his name is magik, his picture is his avatar, cash paid when job is done :cool::cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.