Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what do u like about havein a cat&what pernality do they have?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sexy erica, Feb 10, 2008.

1. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

what do u like about cat or you have cat.what made u get one&what pernality does your cat have as every cat is different in there own ways?all u cat lovers like to hear your side?

Attached Files:

2. I like they're looks: faces, eyes, paws, tales etc. Like to watch how those ears are moving as to reacting on anything around. They're loyal and smart if treated well. Love to spoil them. Lots of things really. I think they are all very beautiful no matter weather moggy or breed. Generaly: aaaawwww.......:D

3. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Too many reasons to post really but...I love how true of heart and genuine they are, also their naughtiness and their craftiness, their beauty, intelligence and their company:) Love to observe their behavior and think they are simply fascinating to be around to name just a few:)We are slave to mostly Siamese and they are very particular about pretty much everything, which our moggie is catching up with after years of a "If ya want.." kinda attitude,and are very chatty and also very observant of people and situations amongst lots of other traits:rolleyes::D Would never want a cat free house/life:)

4. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

my cat hes craftey&he wants me every min as crys for me.he dosent like bein outside as crys until i let him back in.he crys for fod every min until get what he wants.hes maidy&wants wants all time.but hes cute all black but he makes me feel wanted when he crys for me as i never felt wanted&pushed away&i never been loved.i also feel well they cant answer u back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice