UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen so many people on here mention what they feed their dogs and then question what other people feed theres so was just wondering what people feed their dogs.

i have 4 adult dogs who are on Wagg dry. They have been for some time and they are happy on this. No problems with their stools. They have a tin of food every other day. This is not always the same tinned. Sometimes its pedigree chum or butchers and others its pets at home brand.

I have 2 cocker puppies that when we collected them they were on supadog dry. They had the runs as soon as they got to us and they would not touch the supadog so we put them on pedigree puppy tinned and chudleys dry which they were happy with but still had a slight case of the runs. After taking them to the vets they recommended putting them on Hills tinned and dry as its bland and will be good for their bellies. They have been on this for 3 days and i have noticed a difference in their stools. They are still loose but not runny like they were. The vet has said we keep them on hills for 2 weeks to see if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When our dogs had pups last year their pups were weaned onto Eukanuba. i think its great.

I have heard alot of people mention Arden Grange but i dont personally know anyone that uses it

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
At the moment he's on Vitalin 4x a day with added mince for the last meal. I will be swapping him on to Burns (still with mince) when I'm sure he and his tummy have settled in.

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
Mine have JWB and ND. Soon to be AG and ND, due to a reduction in the quality of JWB.

Im particular in what i feed my dogs. No cheap fillers, no artificial additives and preservaties, and no derivatives for my boys.

I think you get out what you put in.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Mine are fed raw. Although oldie boy's teeth are not what they were and he's suffered 2 strokes so I'll admit he gets whatever the hell he wants!!! Last night he had baked pototo with cheese and this morning he had Frolics with some dried food and a chicken wing. If he wanted cavier he'd get it at the moment!!:smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
Mine are fed raw. Although oldie boy's teeth are not what they were and he's suffered 2 strokes so I'll admit he gets whatever the hell he wants!!! Last night he had baked pototo with cheese and this morning he had Frolics with some dried food and a chicken wing. If he wanted cavier he'd get it at the moment!!:smilewinkgrin:
And why not, bless him:D:D

G

·
I told you about the other dog who is still going strong 18 months after a stroke.
Yours could pauper you before then :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
Mine are all on Royal Canin Mini Adult, except Arwin she is on Junior at present and will go onto their Starter next week ready for the pups being born. They all get a bed time bicci and have raw chicken wings once a week if I remember to pick them up in the supermarket.

We have tried them on Pro Plan, and Eukanuba and they all ha the runs with these two more so with Eukanuba. We had them on Nutro before RC and they did well on it but it proved harder and harder to find so we decided to try RC and they have never looked back they love the stuff.

take care

Sarah

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.