Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cazza1974, May 20, 2010.

1. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I have been having some bother with some girls which resulted in me having to phone the police out on 2 separate occasions because of them.
    After the 2nd occasion I got a message from the mother of one of girls. She said that could I not have gone to her rather than gone to the police.
    I have never got on with this woman as I know her and her daughter used to be a really nice girl and has changed radically over the past year.
    I replied back civivally saying that if she wants a chat about it then she knows where I live.
    This was on Sunday.
    Grace was coming back from the bus stop just now and this woman was stood on thefront of a neighbours house and made a comment aimed at Grace saying "thats the one who has got a problem with Demi"
    What do I do? Do I ignore, tell the police when they come to give me an update or do I try and have a word, where this will ultimately lead to a confrontation as this is what she thrives on for the gossip and to fulfil her empty life. If you think I am wrong then the comment made to Grace was to try and goad me!

2. rona

rona Guest

If it has got to the stage of calling the police, then I would report everything to them and avoid this woman as much as possible.
    If you react then she has got what she wants

3. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I was thinking that this would be the best solution. I am just a bit concerned that it might inflame the situation more.

4. lillylove

lillylove PetForums Member

The police do not like retaliation, I think they would not take you as seriously. Just ignore (as they will tell you to do) and tell them everything. Keep a log.

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I would mention to the police what have just happened so they are aware of it and will note it down, but I would ignore any comment that is slyly made to you or Grace, if you act on it and say something back then that is what she is wanting, dont give her any amunition at all, as she could say you started it, and if she have someone with her then she can use them as an Alibi.
    The same with these girls, if they are that bad then report to police but dont say anything at all to them verbaly ok. Dont you lower yourself to their position, you are worth more than them x:thumbup:xxxx

6. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I am going to ignore and report to the police as you said Welshie she is looking for ammunition. I had an argument with her about 5 years ago and I just do not like her. She is really nasty and bitchy and so is her friend who lives about 3 doors away from me. I also do not speak to her either.
    They are the same like-minded people who relish arguments and trouble being caused and being in the thick of it.

7. xxwelshcrazyxx

Good for you, raise above it all. You are a better person for doing this and not lowering yourself to their level. I wish you well and hope it all sorts itself oout for you, it must be very uncomfortable for you living so close too.

8. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Yes it can be as the way they both go on is very juvenile. One of them is 40 and the other is 51! So they should both know better!:rolleyes:

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

Just shows you how childish some adult can be, they must lead very sad lives and have nothing better to do that to cause problems for other good neighbours.

10. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

You have hit the nail right on the head there! I feel a bit sorry for them really as they can't have very much good in their lives.

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

yeah what she said :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice