Apparently a few days ago their cat started limping and seemed off colour. They were keeping on eye on her but after I heard I told them to get to a vet straight away as whatever occurred she would have been in pain if she was limping. (Quite possibly they delayed as they don't have insurance!) Anyway, they took her yesterday, where she had blood tests, and was kept overnight on an IV drip of AntiBs and painkillers. This morning her fever is down but she falls over whenever she looks to the right. They are doing an xray and ultra sound today. Could she have had a stroke? I was a bit concerned as the sudden onset sounded like she may have ingested a toxin. Does this seem likely? Are there any other tests the vet should be doing? Poor kitty, I do hope she gets better as my friend is really upset.