Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what can i do without walking!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savahl, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Savahl

Savahl Guest

Im booooooooored, and its a rare weekend the OH is off all weekend so dont want to waste it doing nothing...

The problem is i have damaged the 3rd metatarsal on both my feet and its pure agony! dull pain when im off my feet and sharp stabbing pain like i have tiny people with tiny knives sitting on my feet!!
    We were going to go down to brighton or up to london, but with my feet thats out the window.

What else can i do, that doesnt involve lots of time on my feet??? (and dont say the dirty...bad timing lol :( DAMN YOU NATURE)

2. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Sorry hun, but that post made me laff, i'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee, so not really woken up yet
    We were going to go down to brighton or up to london, but with my feet thats out the window.

I read that as you were going down to London, or Brighton with ya feet out the window!!
    Woulda made for an interesting trip!!

3. Savahl

Savahl Guest

:confused: isnt that the normal way to travel :eek: :eek:

4. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

In London or Brighton, it probably is hun..lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice