Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what can i call the 3 kittens im keeping??

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by donna81, Jul 23, 2009.

1. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

as some of you may know ive already got 3 cats called eeny meany myny and mo. we have decided to keep 3 of the kittens that have been born here over the past week. i had decided before the kittens were born tht they would be called bish bash and bosh lol. or if i was to keep 2 they would of been flip and flop. im not too sure now, should i stick with bish bash and bosh or go with flip, flop and another name or has anyone else got any ideas for names along the same line??:001_tt2:

2. myrkari

myrkari PetForums Junior

Are they boys or girls? What about Tom Dick and Harry?! :D

Or to carry on the "choosing rhymes" theme, you could go for Ip Dip and Doo, that's another one that I remember from school... although Ip and Dip are a bit close... Then again if you get on fine with Eeny and Meeny, I'm sure you can manage Ip and Dip!

3. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Flopsy, Mospy & Cottentail (fits for two girls & a boy).

Faith, Hope & Charity for three girls

Or something completely off beat, Treacle, Honey & Sugar.

4. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Flip, flap, flop
    slip, slap, slop
    eggs, bacon and mushroom,
    tigger, pooh, and piglet or tigger, piglet and eyore
    romeo, juliette and shakespeare

5. nanamoo

nanamoo PetForums Member

seeing as you already have an eeny meany myny and mo, what about ibble dibble and dobble?

6. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

thanks for all the suggestions, we have decided to call the new babies... Photo0888.jpg

Photo0887.jpg

Photo0886.jpg

the first pic is of "Crunchie" (will be shortened to crunch) a ginger and white boy born a week ago yesterday :D

second pic is of "Minstrel" (will be shortened to mini as in mini me coz she looks alot like her mum) a white tortie girl who was born yesterday :D

and last but not least is "Smartie" a white and ginger girl born yesterday :D

I love all 10 babies and their mums it will be so hard letting the other babies go, im so glad they are all going to close friends :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice