Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

What breed is my rabbit?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Ejcarter, May 12, 2018.

1. Ejcarter

Ejcarter PetForums Newbie

upload_2018-5-12_11-51-33.png

Hi all!
    I'm trying to work out what breed my rabbit is. I was told when I adopted him that he is a Mini Rex, but I'm not sure this is right. For one thing, Mini Rex rabbits have fur that points upwards rather then lying flat, and his fur to me seems definitely to be lying flat! His neighbour in the shop was a velveteen rabbit, so I'm wondering if there was some confusion and I was given the wrong rabbit's information.

I've scoured the internet but to no avail - I have yet to find a picture of a Mini Rex that looks anything like my Bailey, and I have no clue what other breed of rabbit he could be. Hopefully someone out there can help!

Attached Files:

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

I think part English rabbit

3. Merixie

Merixie PetForums Junior

Knowing what breed your rabbit have it’s nearly impossible to say. You can judge the fur if it a Rex or a velvet but coloring it’s many rabbit breed that can have it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice