Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What are your thoughts on this?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marcia, Jul 19, 2009.

1. claire

claire Guest

I agree suze children are innocent and should be protected, if that means chopping the nuts of paedophiles or even better killing them im all for it

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

At least they've got something right :rolleyes:

3. Oblada

Oblada Guest

Well yes I believe we should treat everyone with the bare minimum of respect else what entitles us to expect them to respect others...I believe society should be built on respect and human rights and not on feeling of revenge and disgust..which is why we need a legislative system to "organise" our after all only too human feelings.
    I also believe it is dangerous and unfair to make legislation according to the most horrific cases...and thats what popular views are made of (nicely "built" by the media shall I say :rolleyes:)

As far as Im concerned the BNP never gets it right and this is no exception ;)

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Respect earns respect and these people deserve none of it. :rolleyes:

5. claire

claire Guest

I totally 100% agree.

6. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

So pleased so many of you agree witht his!!! I have heard SO many people saying things like 'a paedophile doesn't know what they are doing, they don't know right from wrong and its not their fault'. At the end of the day it should remove the urges anyway which I think any paedophile who has not committed a crime would be willing to do also.

I think there would have to be definitive proof, things such as 'date rape' where its not 100% what really happened would/could be difficult.

7. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Agreed!!!!

8. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

I agree with chemical castration, but if it relies on the individual taking medication, how do you ensure they continue to take it if & when they're released which is when they would become a danger to society again :confused:
    As for the BNP, they are good at picking up on things like this to seem like a responsible, caring "party" - about as caring as Hitler was - nothing would get me to vote for them :eek:

9. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Other than what the BNP think about immigration, i agree with them. Every other policy they have is what Britain has been crying out for for so long (as i said, except the immigration part).
    I don't believe this media hype, so i did an investigation into the BNP myself and they are not half as racist as people believe them to be. But that's my opinion and i am entitled to it before anyone starts to have a go at me.
    I'm not saying that i would ever vote for them but as with every political party, i will always hear them out first.
    I would probably vote Labour, i'm undecided but i would def vote the BNP over the conservatives.

10. Savahl

Savahl Guest

Before voting BNP i would urge anyone to dig deeper than what they publicise, this is just what is more socially acceptable and alot of what nick griffin believes under the skin of the BNP is not what they promote. Banning mixed race relationships as it is seen as "mongrelising the white race" (as seen in BNP journals), calling for whites to be given first preference in housing, healthcare, education etc is no difference to apartheid, Denial of the holocaust (or holohoax), Nick griffin has known links to former KKK leaders...

Nick Griffin:
    "Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."

/rant off ;)

11. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Personally I think castration is too easy! I think this sort of scum needs to be eradicated altogether,no matter how its done!

Izzie

12. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

I agree with the castration, they should also have a tattoo on their foreheads letting people know exactly what they are.

Terri

13. animallover111

I agree they should have the crime they have commited tattooed on their foreheads permenant for everyone to see......:mad:

14. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

I just found this whilst searching google.
    There is a valid point here :)

I must stress though, i am NOT a supporter of the BNP, i just like to hear the arguments for and against different political parties :)

15. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I personally would never vote BNP.....the difference is they want to eradicate all other races from Britain and/or have them as 2nd class citizens, a lot of the names you have mentioned in your list are to help ethnic minorities - I can see what u are getting at and to some extent agree, however I think a lot of different races do feel the need to have people of their own race in place for advice etc which does not always happen and they often do have to deal with racist people who will not help them or make things difficult

I do agree with certain policies they have i.e., the one regarding sex offenders, but I think they are using points close to people hearts like with the immigrants which has got a lot of people irritated to gain support - this is a vry underhand way to go about things - I did a little research too on them and the leader has a criminal record for enciting racial hatred.....there website looks very convincing and says all the right things...but I would never trust them they all have dodgy backgrounds and a lepard never changes its spots.

#55 suzy93074, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  16. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Castration? I think they should cut the whole bloody thing off.... with a plastic knife :mad:

17. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Surely, this goes for chemical castration as well then??

18. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

What about their families???? Do they deserve this? Do their children deserve to go to school and be bullied and blamed for having a rapist or child molester for a father? I think not.

19. silly gilly

silly gilly PetForums Member

I dont know about this as a lot of these pervs get off on the power they have over their victims, whose to say they will not harm them in different ways. I think they should all be put on an island thats impossible to escape from, then get the butchest cons around and let them all enjoy!!! life together. They will soon learn about terror and abuse.

20. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

I do think they should be castrated , although if allowed out of prison this would not stop them from doing what they do....so I think they should stay in prison.

And not the usual prisons with nice tellys and tea and bisuits, but a proper prison.

No wonder so many people re offend, its much easier than getting a job and living on the outside.

People who hurt children disgust me, they are the lowest of the low. If they have families, then I feel the families should be given care/counselling/moved out of the area. But people who commit the crimes dont deserve any rights at all imo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice