Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What are your plans tonight ??

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cloud&JaysMum, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

I have just taken Jasper and Skye out for their last walk of this year. I am now plonked in front of the TV and laptop with a large southern comfort and lemonade and unless I decide to get up and have a refreshing shower will probably stay here until the clock strikes 12.

Happy New Year one and all xxx

2. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

no plans!

Just another night to me, infact I didnt relise new years was tonight, I thought it was tomorrow intil about lunchtime when I realised the date DOH

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I'm sat in bed watching Morcambe and Wise, drinking a bottle of Red Wine and eating chocolate :thumbup1:

Teenagers are downstairs having a gaming night with friends :D

So I'll be on here and my posts will get less and less cohesive as I drink more and more wine ;)

4. Cloud&JaysMum

Now that sounds like a plan .......

5. s4simo

s4simo PetForums Member

Sat nice and quiet with a bottle of wine. OH is out working in A&E ... Nice:eek:
    Monte had an emergency trip to the vet yesterday when we thought he had bowel torsion - turned out to be nasty bowel inflammation / infection so I am keeping him warm and quiet with lots of hugs and ears strokes.... For him not me!!!
    Happy new year to all :D

6. Cloud&JaysMum

I hope your OH has a quiet one but I fear he probably won't :rolleyes: And as for Monte give him an extra hug from me and I do hope he feels better soon. My hubby has just took small man upstairs to bed and I bet my bottom dollar he will be asleep before small man :rolleyes: I am sat here with my stepson ...... who is zoned out into his ipod with Skye at my feet, Jasper zonked on his bed and a large glass of Southern Comfort (yep the same one I had when I wrote the OP :skep: )

Happy New year to you xx

7. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Technically we were supposed to be having a gorge fest of chips'n'dips & microwave popcorn with Mr. Popper's Penguins on DVD, but after going for afternoon tea at a friend's house & arriving instead to find they'd prepared a veritable banquet, we're now too stuffed to move & the sight of the bags of crisps is making me feel a bit ill!:eek:

8. s4simo

s4simo PetForums Member

Thanks for your hug which I have passed onto monte. I have to say a drink and a dog lying on your feet is a great way to see in the new year. Monte sends a big hug and love back to Skye and jasper x

9. Catz1

Catz1 PetForums VIP

First of all happy new years to all you lovely people and your pets.
    Quiet night for me and Rio. She has had her walk and I just gave her a massive raw bone that the butcher kindly kept for us. Myself and the OH and going to sit down with a bottle of white rum now and watch episodes of The Young Ones. I hate new years in the pub so I'm pretty delighted :D

10. s4simo

s4simo PetForums Member

There appears to be a common theme of doggy hugs and alcohol.....it doesnt get much more perfect does it? :thumbup1:

11. Cloud&JaysMum

Your not wrong there, would much rather sit with a drink and my dogs than be in a cramped pub full of people I hardly know and some I don't particularly like :eek:: ...... would hate to leave them at home alone after all its their new years too.:thumbup1:

12. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I shall be going to bed in a minute and hope to sleep through the bloody fireworks! I doubt I will though. Ever since they started this fireworks thing on new year's eve 2000, it has gone on and one and as Ferdie is scared of them I shall probably get woken up.

13. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud used to get scared on NYE and fireworks night and it was the only nights hubby would allow her into our bed. What he didnt know (or maybe he did) was when he worked nights Jasper and Cloud used to be in with me :D

14. laineyvee13

laineyvee13 PetForums Member

OH cooked an amazing Thai, Rascal had his favourite peanut butter and carrot kong, I am now showered and found a silky dressing gown but better than the usual thick granny one :eek:

Hope to go downstairs to find a glass of Glava waiting..

Happy New Year to one and all xx

15. Cloud&JaysMum

Have a good one :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice