Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What are you watching?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by forgotten myth, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I love Spaced! I recently re-watched all episodes again & they are so funny :D

PawsOnMe likes this.
  2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Anything with Joe Lycett and Romesh Ranganathan at the moment.

3. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

I do like Prime but I have a kindle to. I know they all look so young although Sarah Michelle Geller is still so beautiful. I have never seen it before I have just got onto season 4 it’s great.

4. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

I love spaced such a shame there is only two series.

5. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

@Psygon, @picaresque: Getting very excited, seems season four Bad Girls is this Sunday. Can't wait!

picaresque likes this.
  6. picaresque

picaresque Mongrelist

Ooh, thanks for the reminder, looking forward to it :)

Calvine likes this.
  7. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Still watching classic The Bill on UK Play, we are on series 5 episode 67 still a long way to go. :D

kimthecat likes this.
  8. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I watched 'Behind the curve' on Netflix. It's a documentary on Flat Earthers. It's more about some of the prominent leaders of the movement in the US, than about what they believe. A bit like 'Tiger king', without the animals, and only 95 mins not a series. It's how can I put this politely? Interesting sums it up best, I think.:)

O2.0 and picaresque like this.
  9. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Finished Norsemen season 3 today.

10. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

Vienna Blood, It's brilliant but sadly only 3 episodes!

I'm also watching "The Collection" but can't really "get" into it.

11. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I'll have to try Vienna Bloody, it sounds really good. Am watching Black Spot (French/Belgian thriller) on Netflix atm. I've only watched the first episode but am quite enjoying it

12. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

I can really recommend it. Very Freudian and the beginning of Antisemitism in pre WW1 Austria.

I don't have Netflix but do have Epic Drama which is part of Viasat World and only broadcasts to Eastern/Central Europe. Some really good dramas on at the moment, but the trouble is they're in every language but English! We even had one a few weeks ago that was in Zulu!

Cleo38 likes this.
  13. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Just seen that I can get this on Amazon so might start watching it tonight.

Has anyone seen Audrie & Daisy? I watched that last night … how depressing. A good documentary highlighting important issues but those poor girls, I honestly can't believe that victim shaming to that extent goes on. How horrific that not only were they assaulted but then had to endue abuse from their communities. And that pig of a sheriff ….. :mad::(

Milka, Catstorm and Magyarmum like this.
  14. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Still watching The Bill, still on series 5 on episode 110 now, it's becoming a bit of marathon as they have just add series 8

15. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

I watched this - fascinating in a train-wreck sort of way :D The end was the best!

Has Schitt's Creek (Netflix) made it to the UK? It took me a few episodes to really get in to it, but I'm loving it! Very funny!

jetsmum likes this.
  16. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I'm re watching series one of The Umbrella Academy before I can start on series 2, coz i don't remember a lot of what happened.

Milka likes this.
  17. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

I was watching the comedy The Good Place with Ted Danson on E4 . It got to eposode 3 and then went off the air suddenly a few weeks ago , :(

18. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Shameless is being repeated from the start. never got into it the first time round and just happened to catch it and it's addictive. Crikey!

19. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I just finished watching Dirty John 2 - The Betty Broderick Story …. really enjoyed it, the woman playing Betty was fantastic. Very sad story & again (as in the first series) made me want to know more about the people involved.

20. Milka

Milka PetForums Member

I used to binge watch Star Trek The Next Generation.
    But now-a-days I don't really binge watch Netflix that much. I just watch maybe two or three episodes every day, usually while eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, but not TNG anymore. Instead I have been re-watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And I also watch Tiny Creatures.

From YouTube I follow Jackson Galaxy, The Kitten Lady, Cole and Marmalade, 101Rabbits, The Bunny Lady, Bini The Bunny, Lennon The Bunny and TheEpicNate315 and might watch some videos from some of them before going to sleep.

I kinda like to have some time off from media. I get information overload very quickly and then I need to reboot my brains.

I was about to watch all the Star Trek series, the new episodes of Carole and Tuesday, She-Ra and the Pricesses of Power and the new episodes of The Umbrella Academy. But then Söpö passed away and I feel like watching those would be just a waste of time and would just create a lot of meaningless noise.

I would be interested if Rilakkuma and Kaoru or Hilda would have new episodes.

#220 Milka, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice