Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What are you getting for Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WhiteKatLuva, Dec 4, 2010.

1. WhiteKatLuva

WhiteKatLuva PetForums Member

Simple-state what your getting or what you 'hope' for. And remember, look for a special gift for your furry friend! Sometimes Santa Paws/Claws/Caws (Huh? XD) won't get them anything! :D

I'm getting a Rainbow Lori. Also a laptop and Mountain Bike. All from different people, of course XD
    What are you getting?

2. pamela Renfrew

pamela Renfrew PetForums Senior

Wow... you are a little spoilt arent you !!!! So much for a recession..... Enjoy... Pamx

3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

:lol: a new phone - I bought it myself with Tesco's double points offer :thumbup:

4. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

my mum and sister have got me a little something and my OH's dad will have, thats all i will have to unwrap. Our money is going on our little girls bedroom to have it ready for her :thumbup:

5. willa

willa PetForums VIP

I'd love a Coat i've seen in Zara:) But actually have no idea what i'll be getting lol

Though have asked for the new Take That CD :D

6. hawksport

hawksport Banned

An 11/16 Gyr/Saker hybrid next years brother to this one. Wont be untill July though
    [​IMG][/IMG]

7. jon bda

jon bda Guest

[​IMG]

Merry xmas to me, from me!!!
    :thumbup:

8. danielled

danielled Guest

A new nintendo DS mine has packed in.

9. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

im getting mouse castrated and his hernia fixed for my christmas present :eek:

10. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I don't know, OH is getting me something with his xmas bonus but he wont tell me what.

Apart from that just a wee bit of money for my puppy fund tin from everyone else :)

My son is getting a hammy, some lego and some playmobil, and Anna has a jumperoo and a few noisy toys :)

Dave getting a jacket but he getting it early so both the dogs will get a special bone or something :)

No idea what I'm getting OH... I hate xmas shopping Lol, so far the only person I've bought for is my wee sister, one of the few I had no idea what to get for but found some lovely pink and black riding gloves :)

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

hopefully some peace and quiet, and a fast day so it can be over asap :)

12. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I have no idea!!! I've not started shopping for any one elsee, and it's my birthday on weds, so no idea at all!

13. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

No idea, I haven't requested anything in particular, and I haven't got my mother anything as yet so in panic mode, this is due to the snow! Not really sure what to get either.

14. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Mine is on tuesday . sucks having birthday and xmas so close !

i haven't even started shopping yet only got 2 humans and a pup to buy for tho :)

15. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I love it!! OH's in November 25th, so we have 6 weeks of constant partying!

16. Only one I know for sure is a bottle of Chinatown:thumbup:

17. JohnMorris

JohnMorris Banned

I have just been bought an HTC Android phone from Katie and I have just bought her a beautiful (quoting from the receipt) "Ceylon Sapphire and diamond cluster ring!" I would have liked a new decent car but beggerds can't be choosers and I needed a new phone so it was that or the i-phone.

We are going through the process for our biggest wish so maybe next Christmas we will be a family. I know someone who will be eh, Sequeena :):):thumbup:

18. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

awww thats so sweet. Pleased for you hun that you will have her back with you soon. Lets hope its before christmas :)

I am buying all the rabbits some toys each. The dogs will be getting new beds and blankets. Squeeky toys for Molly and teddy's for Oscar.
    Hammies will be getting new toys too

I want Inception and Twilight on dvd. Oooh i also want sex and the city 2..
    I need some new slippers
    I am already wearing a christmas present tho. Dad got me some new trousers and a top i asked for. Tis bloody cold here so he said i can wear them (another power cut today)

19. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Already treated myself to an early prezzie, got myself a Kindle. Not sure what to get Jet, apart from balls and probably a new collar and lead.

20. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i`ve got no idea what i`m getting, my oh is rubbish at buying gifts so i keep my expectations low. hopefully he`ll have sense an get me tattoo vouchers or something useful rather than the junk he normally picks up that just clutters till it gets thrown out :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice