Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What are we all up to today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sequeena, May 9, 2010.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It's nice and sunny here, been out with dogs and now I'm taking a break from cleaning.

I hate cleaning the bathroom!!!

2. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I have to do all my housework on a saturday - I can't leave it till sunday, need to get it all out the way!

OH is at a 4x4 thingy today with his friend. So me and brams are having a lazy one, sorting out the house and listing things on ebay :)

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I do it every day :( Everytime something gets clean the dogs either mess it up or my OH does!! :rolleyes:

Aw nice! :D

4. willa

willa PetForums VIP

Why's it sunny everywhere else except here. Haven't seen the sun all weekend.:( It's think dark grey clouds

5. lifeizsweet

The kitchen constantly needs cleaned! but i leave everything else till the weekend :)

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It's been crap here for the last week so we're due some nice weather lol!

Tell me about it, I'm always doing something in the kitchen!

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

ive done a tidy up, tho there is always something that needs doing with the dogs, kids, oh and other animals.

had the dogs out for a lovely walk and they are all asleep so im having ten mins here before i go out to cut the grass...

tis so true what they say... no rest for the wicked :devil::devil:

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Well I was wondering whether to come onto Petforum...........it is a really hard decission to make...........Oh I dont know whether I should..........WELL LOOK AT THAT I am already on it, now how did that happen ;):lol: this is where I will be all day long now. :thumbup:

9. lifeizsweet

I have a cuppa, chocolate, telly and pf - what more do i need on a Sunday?:thumbup:

10. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i`ve just been up pontardawe where i got a rabbit hutch free of charge so we`re gonna go out the garden now and fix up the area we`re gonna put it in along with the run. probably nip out later and buy some chicken wire ready to build it :D

11. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm trying to build a website, with not much success!
    Later I'm going to finish my Business Studies assignment, which will be not much fun:(

12. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

:(Despite being loaded with the cold, I've been up since early (with shouts from my wee girl 'Mom! Can we get up please! Can we get up please!:)) so, since then, I've did brekkie, did two loads laundry, hung it out, walked the dogs who are out in garden playing 'tag! you're it!', housework,(always that) ironing (GGGRRR! MY PET HATE!!!:mad:) and then.... thought to myself, since the hubster is sitting on his jacksie, I will just pop in to PF and get my daily fix:D I'm sending him out shopping shortly anyroad, because with reference to the above (daily chores), he's about as much help as a vacuum with asthma!!!!!:D:D
    :D

Have a good day all!

X

D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice